Sunbright vs Greenback

knight2

Greenback may not have played well this season but I would hardly say they were " blown out by slouches ". South Pitt will be in the hunt for a 1a title at

seasons end and Loudon is a much larger school. Either Pitt or Loudon would be more than a match for Sunbright. My money says the Greenback / Sunbright game is much closer than this board predicts with Sunbright winning by 6.

FROM GREENBACK

SEE U FRIDAY

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think whoever loses this game will have no chance of making the playoffs. Cause you got Harriman, Coalfield, and Midway, with the winner of this game battleing Onieda for that 4th spot.

I'm not a Oneida fan at all, but to say they'll be playing for 4th is a big understatement. I'd say Coalfield will have a hard time with them Friday. I think it'll be tough for Sunbright to get in and they'll probably have to go through Harriman or Midway to get that 4th spot. I'd like to see them get in because they've worked hard to build that program up these past 2 years.

Sunbright is in Greenback's league. Sunbright can not compete with South Pittsburg or Loudon. Those two teams would do Sunbright the way they did Greenback. This should be a good game. I am taking Greenback by 7

it's kinda tough to call 'cause of greenbacks last two opponents but sunbright ma be due........ i'm gonna go with sunbright by 6

it's kinda tough to call 'cause of greenbacks last two opponents but sunbright ma be due........ i'm gonna go with sunbright by 6

I AGREE PUNISHER I THINK THIS IS SUNBRIGHTS YEAR IF THERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING. THOMPSON IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER AND HAS A GOOD SUPPORTING CAST AROUND HIM SO IM THINKING :huh: SUNBRIGHT BYE 12

I THINK GREEN BACK IS A YEAR AWAY! :thumb:

WHH played Sunbright at the right time. I heard Thompson was sick with pneumonia and missed 2 days of practice that week. Thompson plays from the heart that's why he can do what he does best. He should have a better game this week.

Heritage just shut Thompson down. Lee did a great job on Thompson. It was a very good game . Good luck sunbright. Sunbright by a TD.

:thumb: One guy was not going to win the game for sunbright. Sunbright tried to get thompson the ball all night but when a kid has like 7 pass deflections its hard. it wasnt just because thompson was "sick". But this week Sunbright bounces back from the opening lose to take this one from greenback.(big game for Thompson)