Hardin Co vs Henry Co

butter-bean

The YANKER must understand the significance of the GREEN BEANS!!!!! You have a confused and GREEN BEANLESS YANKER on your hands.

didn't think he was up to butter beans yet. i'll start him off with some green beans, maybe work his way up.

i really think friday could be a break out night. the previous 2 games (esp the Ridgeway game) i thought with my heart, but i really think things will go well for the big red this weekend.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of line does Henry County have this year. How many juniors and seniors.......defense and offense...........I had heard that they were one of the strong points for the team......and then I had also heard that the offense line had not really done its job thus far this year...........

I haven't given up on this team & if they didn't win another game the rest of the season (which they will win, just making a point) I would still be at every game to YELL for them ALL! I am a TEAM SUPPORTER & have been for the last 6 years! It Takes A Team To WIN which the Patriots WILL DO this Friday night, even with one of their starters having to sit this one out. There is another player able to step up & help in this up coming Victory!

Talking about "making the kids feel as if they cannot be successful" I believe the write ups & spot light that they are watching has more to do with that than some crazy post on here. They KNOW where those statements are coming from & they see it every time they pick up the HC QuarterBack Club Review Book, On The Ball Book or read the paper. The players care for one another & for their coaches, but talk about something being pushed in their face year after year. It takes more than one Great Player to make a TEAM. Last half of the DC game proved it! For those who didn't like what I just said, well then B) get over it! I am allowed my point just as well as the rest of you! I didn't bad mouth anyone, just looking at the pictures & reading the writting. Look beyond that light and you will see some AWESOME PLAYERS! A BUNCH Of Them!

Have A Great Game #50, #55, #67, #78,#76, #68, #65, #62, #57, #40, #17,#24 & the rest of the guys! I'll Be there Cheering You ALL On! B)

Do not count the YANKER as one who does not like what you say..I'm loving EVERY minute of it. Please don't stop. Like the YANKER said earlier, if you can figure a way to ship that publicity ridden great athlete of yours to JCM we will take him immediately!!!!!

This game may be over before it ever starts. Refer back to last week concerning the "COMMUNISM THEME"...your fans will destroy HC from within...there is a poison within your fan base. The YANKER sees it...the state sees it...HC will never be a real power. Even if you win this game, forget the region. Your people up there may be the most ill informed and unknowing that the YANKER has ever seen. The YANKER now knows that Brighton is the ONLY threat to JCM repeating as region champions.

I just discovered this site on Staurday, and am really glad that I did. I have spent the past couple of days catching up on the Henry County posts, and there is obviously a theme stemming from some frustrated Big Red fans. We need to keep in mind however that a couple of internet threads does not a fan base make! There are basically about a half dozen regular HC posters that I have seen here, and hundreds of HCHS fans in the stands. I admit there were some pretty heated comments concerning coaching coming from the DC visitors bleachers last Saturday night, but I still feel that overall the support for the program is strong. The only thing I would really hate is for the kids to read some of the comments here and get discouraged (which I doubt will actually happen, I feel they're stronger and smarter than that). But we've all got our own opinions, and I have faith that those opinions are being expressed for the right reasons, to show support for, and devotion to the team. There's a lot of ball yet to be played, and a lot of promise for a great regional season! Lets keep it real!

GO BIG RED!

I just discovered this site on Staurday, and am really glad that I did. I have spent the past couple of days catching up on the Henry County posts, and there is obviously a theme stemming from some frustrated Big Red fans. We need to keep in mind however that a couple of internet threads does not a fan base make! There are basically about a half dozen regular HC posters that I have seen here, and hundreds of HCHS fans in the stands. I admit there were some pretty heated comments concerning coaching coming from the DC visitors bleachers last Saturday night, but I still feel that overall the support for the program is strong. The only thing I would really hate is for the kids to read some of the comments here and get discouraged (which I doubt will actually happen, I feel they're stronger and smarter than that). But we've all got our own opinions, and I have faith that those opinions are being expressed for the right reasons, to show support for, and devotion to the team. There's a lot of ball yet to be played, and a lot of promise for a great regional season! Lets keep it real!

GO BIG RED!

welcome aboard RedAlum,

most posters on here are positive, but some wish to finger point, gripe, complain, and moan. you will always find people like that - i choose to try to compliment and move on.

your post was well stated. see a positive comment!

I'm putting out an APB on Drewcephus. He hasn't posted on the HC vs HC game yet. I haven't heard from him since the DC game. Was he hiding in "The Barrel" that had to be left in Dickson? What's the low-down on the Big Red vs Big Red this Friday?

When I walked by field house Friday it was talking 4-5 players to carry it in. Maybe he WAS in the barrel????

He will show up when Henry County rolls past Hardin. We will bounce back in a big way. McNairl will have a big game and we should win by at least 14.

Sorry for all the other posters that don't have much of a clue, but McNairl is the man and we go as he goes.

That's the way it was back at Inman and at Grove. If he plays good, we win. If he plays great we blow people out.

Edited by oooooooo

Guest Redpridepersonified

When I walked by field house Friday it was talking 4-5 players to carry it in. Maybe he WAS in the barrel????

To be honest I thought about throwing myself in front of the barrel the other night, but I refrained out of fear of having my ugly mug posted on the late night news being carted away in ambulance after I was trampled to death by 100 screaming Dickson County students! :thumb: haha

He will show up when Henry County rolls past Hardin. We will bounce back in a big way. McNairl will have a big game and we should win by at least 14.

Sorry for all the other posters that don't have much of a clue, but McNairl is the man and we go as he goes.

That's the way it was back at Inman and at Grove. If he plays good, we win. If he plays great we blow people out.

I think Calvin is as good an athlete as we have had in a looong time, but I'm afraid we may be putting alot of pressure on him. Any thoughts?

To be honest I thought about throwing myself in front of the barrel the other night, but I refrained out of fear of having my ugly mug posted on the late night news being carted away in ambulance after I was trampled to death by 100 screaming Dickson County students! :thumb: haha

I think Calvin is as good an athlete as we have had in a looong time, but I'm afraid we may be putting alot of pressure on him. Any thoughts?

We go as he goes! Sorry but it is obvious that the coaches think this also. Good Luck to the Big Red :o

Tough start for my Henry County friends. I`ll remind you all that JCM started off last year 0-2. Both were heartbreaking losses. A questionable two-point conversion call at Germantown late in the fourth quarter that did not go the Cougars way (and would have won the game) and then the referee debacle at brighton. JCM was at a point that they could have folded the tents or or circle the wagons. I think Henry County is at such a point right now. So much high aspirations to start the year off and nothing to show for it yet. This game will go a long ways in determining the rest of the year for the Patriots. I can`t make myself believe that Hardin is as bad as what they showed last week, so you have to figure they have something to prove this week. So I`d say it`s gut check time for both teams. JCM went on to win 10 straight games after their 0-2 start but they never stopped believing in themselves.