Are HHS and WBHS for real?

hoopcoach1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount is for real this year. This is the third year that we've had Meadows, and his first real class is starting to make a very big impact.

We have a killer defense, the Walker brothers dominate the D-line. Only 10 yards allowed against NW in the first half. Our defense should give us a chance to win every game.

Our offense is very efficient. The running game can take it to alot of people, and when teams start to stack the box, our passing game should come around enough to score enough.

I expect WB to go very far this season. All the pieces are here, it's just time for us to FINISH!

Unfortunately for OR, I agree with you. WB is right in the mix. I don't know about cleaning our house though. I don't like the sounds of that defense, sound very good to me. I guess staying healthy will be the key. I think the only game conference teams should win is Bradley. The rest will be dog fights. Farragut is really big up front, excellent running back in soph of the year Andre Sterling. Question marks would be secondary and passing game. Good luck to the Govs, except when playing CATS!

Heritage is better than McMinn Co. They have beaten them 2 years in row and it wont be any different this year. Heritage should beat soddy daisy, mcminn, and bradley pretty easily this year and it will be a toss up with william blount and farragut. Oak Ridge I hear isnt as good as they usually are either so you never know whats going to happen.

Heath,

You don't really know which teams are better than others at this point. Nobody does. Just because you beat McMinn twice in a row doesn't mean squat. We've beaten every team in this region a whole bunch of times in a row except Ooltewah, who came back on us last year. Does that mean we will beat everybody easily this year, of course not. Got news for you, none of these games are easy for Heritage, c'mon guy. Keep on thinking that the #2 ranked Wildcats aren't very good. I know rankings don't mean alot, but the so called experts think we're pretty good. So go ahead and tell yourselves that OR is down, they might just put that yearly whoopin' on ya at Blankenship Field in the Ridge.

Edited by ORidgeKat

Heritage has not yet played a top quality opponent. Don't forget the start they had last year. Nonetheless I think they are much improved.

W-B beat a solid Sevier County team and a not so solid Northwest team. The Gov defensive front 7 is outstanding , the secondary average. The verdict is still out on the offense although I am very impressed with the way Darren Walker runs the football. I see this team being unbeaten going into the Maryville game.

I hope both teams advance deep into the playoffs. :D

Edited by Coalman