Memphis East @ Melrose

Without Wayne Randall, East is just average at best. Melrose wins big.

I tend to agree ftblcoachJC. I think firing Coach Randall was the worst thing East could have done. If the Principal didn't like the direction the program was going under Randall's tenure ... I wonder what will be said about this coach after the year is over.

By the way ... what school do you represent ftblcoachJC?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree ftblcoachJC. I think firing Coach Randall was the worst thing East could have done. If the Principal didn't like the direction the program was going under Randall's tenure ... I wonder what will be said about this coach after the year is over.

By the way ... what school do you represent ftblcoachJC?

There were underlying issues with the Randall thing.

Bg

There were underlying issues with the Randall thing.

Bg

Bg,

Interestingly, an East High alum told me the same thing (I asked her about Coach Randall's firing)-- last Friday nite @ the Melrose game. In fact, she even got $pecific, as to the reason$.....

Take that for what it's worth.

I was extremely impressed with the Melrose QB throwing the slant rout. As usual if they find a QB that can throw, and run, they will be hard to stop. They always have a great running game, and great defense. They need a leader to help command all the speed on the field. They may have found it in thier QB. Melrose by 14.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

Bg,

Interestingly, an East High alum told me the same thing (I asked her about Coach Randall's firing)-- last Friday nite @ the Melrose game. In fact, she even got $pecific, as to the reason$.....

Take that for what it's worth.

Wow, its funny how loosely we throw that dollar $ign around. Everyone thinks they know the real story. I DO. I'm in the room. Rumors, innuendos, and flat out self-serving lies are thrown around to advance certain peoples agendas. Its funny how this person wanted to take HIS program into a different direction. Congratulations, toast to success with a resounding thud vs. Wooddale last week.

Additionally, how did they fare against the Cardinals last year? Different direction? Oh yea!!!!

Wow, its funny how loosely we throw that dollar $ign around. Everyone thinks they know the real story. I DO. I'm in the room. Rumors, innuendos, and flat out self-serving lies are thrown around to advance certain peoples agendas. Its funny how this person wanted to take HIS program into a different direction. Congratulations, toast to success with a resounding thud vs. Wooddale last week.

Additionally, how did they fare against the Cardinals last year? Different direction? Oh yea!!!!

It is funny, especially since it had NOTHING to do with money or even anything inappropriate by Coach Randall. It's a joke. They got what they deserved with Melrose and the future doesn't look much better for them. There is a chance they could end up in the playoffs playing Munford. Wouldn't that be a sight.