Chattanooga Central

GUMP

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without all of the nonsense, could someone please explain to me what is wrong in Harrison? I am unable to go to the games and see first hand what the problem areas are, can someone fill me in?

I was really expecting better results so far...

They still aren't getting the athletes, Tyner and Ooltewah will not share the love.. and the one good coach they have had in decades had some issues and things didnt work out..

They still aren't getting the athletes, Tyner and Ooltewah will not share the love.. and the one good coach they have had in decades had some issues and things didnt work out..

Are you referring to Coach Jones? He was a friend of mine and lost contact with him when he departed. Does anyone know where he is and how do I get in touch with him?

When, I lived there all the great athelets were recruited away to the private schools. Then they had a problem keeping a good coach.

Who ever chased the coach away that had them deep in the playoffs needs to be hung up on the goal post!

I would like to help you! As far as coach all I know is is got out of coaching all together. It's just plain upsetting that the coaches running the show are all of the ones he brought in and its like they have forgotten how to coach. As for playing for coach the reason we had success was we know that he cared about us and that he would be there for us weather it was football or not. I just dont see that compassion from these guys any more.

Is there any one that knows wher Coach J. went?

When, I lived there all the great athelets were recruited away to the private schools. Then they had a problem keeping a good coach.

Who ever chased the coach away that had them deep in the playoffs needs to be hung up on the goal post!

You obviously didn't live here when Red Etter coached and recruited players from not only the Chattanooga area but GA and ALA. Oh wait a minute! Central is a public school. They don't recruit.

I would like to help you! As far as coach all I know is is got out of coaching all together. It's just plain upsetting that the coaches running the show are all of the ones he brought in and its like they have forgotten how to coach. As for playing for coach the reason we had success was we know that he cared about us and that he would be there for us weather it was football or not. I just dont see that compassion from these guys any more.

Is there any one that knows wher Coach J. went?

It is not coaching. If you have seen any of the games you would know that. Central has good coaches, but the players have got to want to play hard. Last I checked you cant coach heart and desire. Its just not there. Dont assume something if you dont know the facts. Its easy for people to make assumptions when they dont know the facts. Its called arm chair quarterback.

It is not coaching. If you have seen any of the games you would know that. Central has good coaches, but the players have got to want to play hard. Last I checked you cant coach heart and desire. Its just not there. Dont assume something if you dont know the facts. Its easy for people to make assumptions when they dont know the facts. Its called arm chair quarterback.

What has happened to the heart and desire? Has it just evaporated? I'm not being critical I just want to know what has happened, Do the players enjoy the game, do they enjoy playing for the coaches, is the game not fun for them any more?

I now when I was on the team we used to look forward to everyday of practice and loved to play for our coaches!

It sounds like to me that the coaches need to find out from the players why they ar not playing with heart and desire, I bet if the coaches asked instead of fighting with each other they might find the answer.