WaCo Jaco's Top Ten?

recruitguru

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'll check with my staff and see if they can get the diesel engine fired up on the computerized score calculator. Even if it will fire up it will take a few days to synchronize it with todays date, I don't even know if it can be done if Covid wins and loses have to be figured in,  It has to be 100% correct you know.

I hope your computerized calculator is not made by Dominion!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Caiped Crewsaider two my knowlidge Waco iz tha onleest coachT mimburr two maik tha 6 o'klock knews...:thumb:

There's a few reasons I didn't join Waco on the news.When GC' s son ( that you see in the video giving GC a hug and a young man I always liked ) comes up to me at a practice years ago and ask how is it going Batman.Then you know with kids of my own playing or in the system,I had to think of them and GC's son. Just like with our own family and friends however, sometimes I couldn't contain myself and let loose on here.Now that everyone is not there,it really doesn't matter who done this or that,we all have to move on and take on knew challenge's.Ha,I will say this,GC would have had me with the third grade thing and my lack of the ability to spell. I guess I've Always been more about adding and subtracting dollars and cents instead of the written language.:thumb: