What's up with the big ones?

jacket2557

I just figured the biggest game in 1A in the state this week would be a big ones game. Makes sense doesn't it? I don't know just a thought I guess.

I believe a team has to have an average of .500 to be listed..If U.C was 1-1 and L.C. was 2-0 it would be listed...Or if U.C. was 1-0 coming into this game..But..since both theseschools have only played one game apiece and U.C. losing..I believe that is the case to why it's not listed

I believe a team has to have an average of .500 to be listed..If U.C was 1-1 and L.C. was 2-0 it would be listed...Or if U.C. was 1-0 coming into this game..But..since both theseschools have only played one game apiece and U.C. losing..I believe that is the case to why it's not listed

IT SHOULD STILL BE ONE OF THE BIG ONES, I MEAN ITS LAKE CO vs. UNION CITY. AFTER ALL THIS IS THE GAMES THAT MORE THAT LIKLEY WILL DETERMINE THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THIS SEASON. I THINK IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN 1A FOOTBALL THIS SEASON. THIS IS AND HAS BEEN THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAMS IN REGION 7 1A NOT TO MENTION 1A ACROSS THE ENTIRE STATE. I DO THINK IT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE BIG ONES. LAKE CO-20 UC 14 :lol:

I was told that by Coach T last year during basketball season because I questioned why L.C. and U.C. wasn't listed...But ..I just looked at the Big's ones contest and saw that Westview and Huntington and Huntington is 0-1..so they must not think U.C. and Lake Co is a big game..I will write coach T and ask him to look at this post and what their criteria is

DOES YOUR MOMMY STILL PLAY FULLBACK????????????????????????

haha does my mommy still play full back?? thats original.... why dont u stop and think of what u just said and then grow up a lil bit...this is what coacht is for is to post what we think...not talk about peoples parents, thats just immature..why put lake county and union city as a big ones game....whats this game mean?? is there a rivalry here?? NOOOOO....its not a big game....huntingdon and westview...yes its a big game.....two teams that could win a shakey region thats full of great teams.....nobody is gona travel over a hundred miles to see LC vs. UC....chris donald is something to watch.....

haha does my mommy still play full back?? thats original.... why dont u stop and think of what u just said and then grow up a lil bit...this is what coacht is for is to post what we think...not talk about peoples parents, thats just immature..why put lake county and union city as a big ones game....whats this game mean?? is there a rivalry here?? NOOOOO....its not a big game....huntingdon and westview...yes its a big game.....two teams that could win a shakey region thats full of great teams.....nobody is gona travel over a hundred miles to see LC vs. UC....chris donald is something to watch.....

I guess Forrest and Mcewen is a big game. Nobody really cares if you come watch the LC/UC game. This game will probably determine the region champion this year.So, yes this is a big game. A game that is not big to you might be big to other people. You are telling people to act mature, why don't you take your own advice and grow up alittle. I agree Chris Donald is something to watch.