Stewart Co vs Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite people i am from SC but im not stupid like these other retards i mean who would pick us 2 win not only win but to win a shutout by 39 i mean come on we couldnt do that if we were even on steriods i mean geez

geez man get off my back haha dont be a geek were just having some fun dont be such tightwads on here ya we may lose but why not have some fun in football but i dunno camden could just stink that night

I was just wondering what the score was when waverly and perry co scrimmaged

They didn't keep score because it was a three way scrimmage. Waverly, Harpeth and Perry County. I do know Waverly scored every time they got the ball against Perry County and Waverly had a couple of starters nursing injuries that they kept out of the game.

geez man get off my back haha dont be a geek were just having some fun dont be such tightwads on here ya we may lose but why not have some fun in football but i dunno camden could just stink that night

i wasnt gettin on ur back but u need to be more realistic i mean come on its one thing to upset a good team but to say we r gonna win is a lil different

35-0. Byron and Leon will run WILD! Also, look for our fullbacks to pound the crap out of your line. And when you are on offense, lookout for the MOOSE. I heard he's been bitten by the QB killing bug. And you might be better off just taking a knee, because Golden and Hudson will be stuffing the outside. Your passing game? I imagine our corners and safeties will cover pretty darn well, especially when our D-Line is eating your quarterback.

35-0. Byron and Leon will run WILD! Also, look for our fullbacks to pound the crap out of your line. And when you are on offense, lookout for the MOOSE. I heard he's been bitten by the QB killing bug. And you might be better off just taking a knee, because Golden and Hudson will be stuffing the outside. Your passing game? I imagine our corners and safeties will cover pretty darn well, especially when our D-Line is eating your quarterback.

^^^^^^ Recipe for Destruction...that's exaclty what it will be too

haha...serisouly this is gittin a lil crazy....stewart county doesnt have what it takes to beat camden in football..and they want have what it takes for years...camden is goina have 1 heck of a team 4 a good couple years, then adventually theyll git bad again jus like all other schools and mayb then stewart may have a shot at them...but as of now, i think stewart county should jus worry about waverly, richland, and riverside..those teams will b a lil closer to stewart county's team but sc wont git the Ws still...