PJPII vs. Goodpasture

The1

It was relatively easy to beat Webb from what I heard around the stadium that night. They only scored the last td because third teamers were in. Actually alot of Webb's starters are seniors so I don't know how much rebuilding they are doing this year since they will lose those players to graduation.

But back to the subject...JPII was the underdog last year and pulled off a pretty impressive win. They hopefully have it in them again. Go Knights.

Fieldman, having seen your posts here you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about JPII. Maybe you should really move on and stop putting JPII down for the sake of putting JPII down. What thrill do you get out of that Fieldman? If you do get a thrill out of it that is pretty sad... :lol:

No chip at all. Knox Webb is in a rebuilding year and have very few seniors that got serious playing time last year. They are a weak team. Maybe you should move on, I"ll post anywhere I please. As far as having a chip on anyone's shoulder, nobody on this thread should have a chip on their shoulder for any reason especially football. :o

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to Coach T, however, can not understand the "Little Man" mentality of the JPII fans. Why is it everytime somebody says something JPII fans dislike, they attack back. I have seen this on the FRHS messages as well. Are both schools experiencing the same phobia?

JPII, get over it! Your team is not that good, however, doing exceptional well considering your school is only a few years old. FRHS, I guess you have been in hiding for so long you can't stand it. First decent team in many years.

Both schools need to let it go. Both are supported by the Catholic Diocese, however, it is cheaper to go to JPII than to FRHS. Do you get what you pay for??? Just kidding JPII fans.

Both teams are doing well and we should all enjoy it. Don't pick at each other unless you are doing it in good fun. Both teams will be in the playoffs and all should be happy.

Now, can we have a group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe Father Ryan is better than Goodpasture. I say Goodpasture wins.

Father Ryan drilled Christian Brothers. They may be the most improved team in the state. Yeah...I think they are better than Goodpasture. Golden Tate is a man. It will be difficult for Goodpasture to win this one. It should be a very good game to see.

Edited by Antwan

No chip at all. Knox Webb is in a rebuilding year and have very few seniors that got serious playing time last year. They are a weak team. Maybe you should move on, I"ll post anywhere I please. As far as having a chip on anyone's shoulder, nobody on this thread should have a chip on their shoulder for any reason especially football. :lol:

Certainly seems like a chip fieldman! When I said move on I did not mean for you not to post here (your response to my post sort of enforces why I think you have a grudge or chip on your shoulder about JPII). I am glad to read your opinions no matter how much I disagree with them. :lol:

Hoosier Dad there is no reason for you to understand the "little man" or what I call the "little brother" mentality of JPII if you have not been on the receiving end of Ryan's insults and attitudes. I could go into detail but won't digress any further. ;)

JPII wins this one. :)

Certainly seems like a chip fieldman! When I said move on I did not mean for you not to post here (your response to my post sort of enforces why I think you have a grudge or chip on your shoulder about JPII). I am glad to read your opinions no matter how much I disagree with them. :lol:

Hoosier Dad there is no reason for you to understand the "little man" or what I call the "little brother" mentality of JPII if you have not been on the receiving end of Ryan's insults and attitudes. I could go into detail but won't digress any further. :lol:

JPII wins this one. :)

It doesn't matter what you say you mean, who really knows. Everyone only knows what you say. You can think what you want, doesn't make it true, I truly believe that Goodpasture will take this one, time will tell. And if you think I am rooting for Goodpasture, wrong again. I want JPII to win. I probably know as many students at JPII as you do. You don't know who I am.So little brother, take care and know that I am a fan too of JPII football, but I will answer any bash of the Fighting Irish as well. ;)

Hoosier Dad there is no reason for you to understand the "little man" or what I call the "little brother" mentality of JPII if you have not been on the receiving end of Ryan's insults and attitudes. I could go into detail but won't digress any further. :lol:

JPII wins this one. ;)

You're right. There is no reason to understand the "Little Man" mentality of JPII. As for the insults from Ryan, JPII has dished their fair portion at Ryan. This is not a one-way street. Listen, Ryan beat JPII in football, end of story. I know people from both schools and they both dish it. Need to move on. Oh, yes, JPII is the "Little Man" to FRHS as FRHS has been around for 80+ years with many traditions and experience. They are in essence the "Big Brother". JPII needs to let it rest & FRHS needs to enjoy what they have for it was not so long ago, they were the punching bag for most every team in football.

You're right. There is no reason to understand the "Little Man" mentality of JPII. As for the insults from Ryan, JPII has dished their fair portion at Ryan. This is not a one-way street. Listen, Ryan beat JPII in football, end of story. I know people from both schools and they both dish it. Need to move on. Oh, yes, JPII is the "Little Man" to FRHS as FRHS has been around for 80+ years with many traditions and experience. They are in essence the "Big Brother". JPII needs to let it rest & FRHS needs to enjoy what they have for it was not so long ago, they were the punching bag for most every team in football.

Well said and thank you.

PS Honestly, I don't care about them beating us in football. I know you may not believe it but it is true.

Wow if I wasn't mistaken this thread was about The Goodpasture/JP2 game, not about JP2/Father Ryan. Why does Ryan always get brought into these issues is of no wonder to me. But either way let's just talk about this game not the suddenly mightly won all of two games Irish. There is one player who can win this game for JP2, and his last name is not Tate. Stephen Catignani can win or lose this game for Pope. He has to get the ball to Tate DOWNFIELD, something he has not done effectively in the three games so far this season with the exception of one play against Ryan. Catignani has to become a deep threat quarterback. Let Golden get in the open field and it should be a good game. If he doesn't get the ball downfield in the passing game, well I just hope Goodpasture doesn't run over Pope and it be on TV. There is one other concern with the JP2 team in regards to the last two games. Who is calling the plays on offense!!!!! Whoever it is, is not the person I saw the last two years because the offense has looked confused. They get something that works, Wesley running the ball in the first possession against Webb, then abandon it til the third quarter. I have faith in Coach Brothers, but make them actually stop something before abandoning it, then exploit the weaknesses of their attempt to stop it. That is why JP2 has been successful in the past. If Catignani and Brothers show up this week on the offensive side of the ball with playcalling and legitmate deep balls, then JP2 can win this game. If not, the school named after deceased Pope will need some devine intervention to pull this one out.

Wow if I wasn't mistaken this thread was about The Goodpasture/JP2 game, not about JP2/Father Ryan. Why does Ryan always get brought into these issues is of no wonder to me. But either way let's just talk about this game not the suddenly mightly won all of two games Irish. There is one player who can win this game for JP2, and his last name is not Tate. Stephen Catignani can win or lose this game for Pope. He has to get the ball to Tate DOWNFIELD, something he has not done effectively in the three games so far this season with the exception of one play against Ryan. Catignani has to become a deep threat quarterback. Let Golden get in the open field and it should be a good game. If he doesn't get the ball downfield in the passing game, well I just hope Goodpasture doesn't run over Pope and it be on TV. There is one other concern with the JP2 team in regards to the last two games. Who is calling the plays on offense!!!!! Whoever it is, is not the person I saw the last two years because the offense has looked confused. They get something that works, Wesley running the ball in the first possession against Webb, then abandon it til the third quarter. I have faith in Coach Brothers, but make them actually stop something before abandoning it, then exploit the weaknesses of their attempt to stop it. That is why JP2 has been successful in the past. If Catignani and Brothers show up this week on the offensive side of the ball with playcalling and legitmate deep balls, then JP2 can win this game. If not, the school named after deceased Pope will need some devine intervention to pull this one out.

Why does Ryan/JPII always get pulled into each others threads? Let me give you a quick Catholic math lesson. Beer/Liquor + computer = Coach T. Class dismissed.

Why does Ryan/JPII always get pulled into each others threads? Let me give you a quick Catholic math lesson. Beer/Liquor + computer = Coach T. Class dismissed.

I don't drink, so your statement is incorrect and suggests you are prejudiced in your thinking. From now on any statements that you post will be read by me in that vein. I for one will never respond to any post of yours again. You owe the Catholics that read these posts an apology. :lol:

We can't help it! Heck! I guess it's just dysfunction at its finest.

Fieldman just so you know I believe my2cents is a Ryan grad. :(