Scott Vs. Taft

Bassfishing_205

Why dont Oneida and Scott County play?

Oneida wouldn't play us cause they know they would get killed... they say we have more students and we do but only by about 200. they just need to quit complaining cause we play teams that have 1500 students and we dont wine or complain about.. oneida needs to grow up and play somebody that will actually have good competition :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys aint right...

If Scott don't win the Fire Marshal needs to close the Football Team down and open the jail. I have done inspections at Taft and it aint pretty the clientel they have are not in there for jaywalking. And its against DCS regulations for the guards to be armed (that is the most incompetent department in the State) yes they are the folks that was suppose to be protecting the little gilr that was abused in Jacksboro.

WARNING

Parent keep your daughters at home do you know how long its been since some of these hormonally active "children" have seen a young hormonal females?

New menaing to Daddy get your gun... :lol:

I have seen Taft a few times over the last couple of years and the people who are getting on this board and really bashing them and their coaches have shown that you are classless. Yes, these young men are criminals and their coaches are probably guards but that doesn't give you the right to say some of the things you say. Scott County will win big considering what Cannon did to Taft but truthfully that is nothing to be proud of especially considering the caliber of competition. your 2nd team could beat them by 21

Oneida wouldn't play us cause they know they would get killed... they say we have more students and we do but only by about 200. they just need to quit complaining cause we play teams that have 1500 students and we dont wine or complain about.. oneida needs to grow up and play somebody that will actually have good competition :)

Scott high plays nobody with 1500 students...thats outrageous..good competiton?

coalfield is great competiton and i'd say they'd give scott high a good run...have a good one with Taft,that'll be the last W you'll see all year

coalfield is great competiton and i'd say they'd give scott high a good run...have a good one with Taft,that'll be the last W you'll see all year

i hate everything that has to do with scott high but i'm pretty sure they will win a couple more this season good luck with taft not like your gonna to need it or anything and by the way who do you play with 1500 students i would like to know

Coalfield ain't great compitition i have a friend from coalfield and even he says the team stinks besides oneida couldnt even last 2 quarters with the teams shs plays and besides shs will see more W's than taft ok :lol:

Well the 1500 students thing might be exatrating but we to play sum teams that has a lot of students but dude how do u get coalfield is good competition they almost got beat by oneida. SHS would kill oneida they stink. We may not win another game all season we dont know wat our fate is but i gurantee we will give our 110 percent and i gurantee we r going to suprise some people. This team is the best team since Jordan Jeffers and Derek Boshears.

Well the 1500 students thing might be exatrating but we to play sum teams that has a lot of students but dude how do u get coalfield is good competition they almost got beat by oneida. SHS would kill oneida they stink. We may not win another game all season we dont know wat our fate is but i gurantee we will give our 110 percent and i gurantee we r going to suprise some people. This team is the best team since Jordan Jeffers and Derek Boshears.

SHS PLAYERS THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! :D WORRY BOUT TAFT THEN AE, THEN FULTON. ON DOWN THE LINE. DONT BE STUPIOD ON HERE STAY FOCUSED! :D