Scott Vs. Taft

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a great way of putting it written word. i totally agree with you. and i also agree with tommyb, this is supposed to be about taft and scott.

I wouldnt have started talking bout oneida and scott if sum oneida person didnt start running there mouth. Dont start no crap there wont be no crap but i agree to we need to stop fussing bout it cause its never going to happen till maybe in the future.

Edited by Bassfishing_205

scott high win they can not even spell the word win. they would have better luck beating a pre-schooler in a spelling bee go taft.

skipy who do u play for cause i play for scott and when we play whoever u play for we are gonna take u down... look for 51 at the center cause he is gonna come for ya

Edited by shs66

Scott Wins!!

i believe that to.. if they come out and execute they will win...

I think Scott comes out and gets going good on friday night and never looks back....they should win big if they come out on a good run and hit hard on D ....Taft will give up after they see Scott is ready to play

Scott - 36

Taft - 14

good pick i got scott by 28

AE game i think. We need him back that hurts us on D. D we need to step up and get rid of that confusion between the linebackers and the d-line and Dbs u need to come up and start setting that edge on that run game but been doing a pretty fair job so far on the passing game but hasnt been tested really yet and keep it up Ryan Golden ur doing a heck of job on that corner spot.