What is wrong with LEWIS COUNTY

selectedgrain

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tha way i see it, lewis county is lookin like they should....stewart co who was 2-0 got dominated by them last week, tha only reason sc was undeafeted was cuz of who they played...lewis co on the other hand have provin they should b 3-0...and will probably stay undefeated most of tha year...camden tha same....woo cant wait for camden and lewis co game!! i may have to miss my tigers game to travel to howenwald!!! but im still goina have to pull for tha lions in that one jus cuz so many family and friends over tha river....but yea lewis county is doin a great job and will and should keep it up...way to go panthers and good luck in tha rest tha season...hope we able to keep close when we travel there....

I don't understand quite exactly but I'll give it a try...

There are some fans who expect you to beat people by whopping margins every week. Lewis County is 3-0 and although they have not whipped all three teams convincingly.... on the scoreboard, they have not been threatened in any of the games, including Hickman County.

Hickman County is a big rivalry game for both teams and personally, I don't see how it benefits either of them to continue playing? A one touchdown win over a 4-A opponent and we lost 4 fumbles which kept it that close.

Wayne County was an 18-0 win and it was never, ever close. Fumbles at the one and nine yard lines kept this from being a blowout in the opening quarter.

The game against Stewart County.... you have to realize that they were 2-0, had momentum, thought that they might be for real and this was like their Super Bowl. We beat them by 38 without Chris Hatton ever stepping on the field.

So what is wrong with Lewis County? They haven't played mistake free ball... that's about it, in my honest opinion. I would much prefer them making early season miscues and being 3-0 than 0-3.

Also, while I am at it and I don't mean to stir the pot with all the other teams in the region but unles someone steps up, this is going to be a 2 horse race and everybody else is going to be far away battling for third and fourth. I think Camden and Lewis County are so far ahead of everyone else in the region that their biggest problem before week 10 is going to be staying awake in some of these games!!

don i completely agree w/ u....100%....camdne and lewis co will run away with it, unless waverly or riverside are able to sumhow become awsome overnight, becuase honestly i think those two teams will be tha next 2 4 the playoffs but neither one of them really stand a chance against camden or lewis co.....but maybe things will change, cuz i know id like to see waverly become able to hold close to camden and lewis co....but u never know till it comes...mayb if waverly has a good season, they may have the momentum on theyr side when the game at camden then at lewis co comes around and be able to have a good game....