DeKalb v Watertown

the_den

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the strengths and weaknesses are for Dekalb, but watertown prides themselves right now on a strong D. Plus they are comming of cloud nine by beating TC and are going to be very hyped and ready to play football. I would say thier offense relies heavily on big plays, i haven't heard much about them actually driving the football down the field and i know that against TC it was a big play on offense, and another big play on defense that put them in the lead before the half. So i would say Dekalb should worry about breaking through watertowns D and protecting from their blitz on passes before you worry about stopping thier offense.

I watched Watertown whip our line pretty bad friday night on offense and defense. I mean as bad as i've seen them whipped in along time. #2 is a very good ball player that will bring it over and over again. If you can stop him and contain there ferocious blitz on defense then you'll have a chance. They are much improved from normal so good luck to both teams. It should be a good one my prediction

Watertown 35 DC 14

DC thought they could win this game win the season began. At the beginning of the season I'd have taken DC too.

Now,I'll take Watertown. That's what a win over Trousdale County will do!

No offense to DeKalb County,I hope you continue to improve!

But Watertown will continue their resurgence & win this game!

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Watertown is currently floating on cloud nine. I pic this score to be 20-14 watertown ahead. Watertowns D is gonna stop Dekalb all night, and with a big play or two on offense they will win. I don't see either team having a scoring drive of more than 6 plays in this one. A game of big plays.

Watertown wins this one. You gotta be able to put points on the board to win and right now Dekalb can't seem to do that. Dekalb's defense isn't half bad if they can force a few turnovers and put there offense in scoring position they might make a heck of a game out of it. But after a huge win over Trousdale County i don't see Watertown losing this one.