Greenback vs. Union County

Pride2909

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if anyone had any information about Union County? What do they have? What's their record? Who have they played? Any standout athletes? I plan on traveling up their Friday night and I want a good idea about how the game might turn out.

-Pride-

idk but i hope they can beat greenback

Union Co. dosent have an excuse.They have a young secondary.They beat themselves.Nothing that cant be fixed though.I think Union Co. will be better as the season goes on.Who will get their 1st win come Friday night?I think Union Co. will beat Greenback in this contest.

UC-28

GB-6

I am thinking Greenback gets their first win.

GB-20

UC-12

Onion County- 21

Greenback- 14

Thanks to those who have responded about Union County. From what I can gather from the information that you all have given me "Union County shoots themselves in the foot and they have a young secondary". Greenback may be young and lack a ton of much needed experience. However, a great deal of other teams points have been generated via; interceptions, fumbles, and just about anything else that you could think of, they have done and it has costed them. Not saying that Loudon and Pitt were not better teams cause honestly, they were. More athletic tallent, more experience, bigger, faster, ect. I think if both teams come to play with their A games then I think that they both maybe evenly matched up in this one. Keep responding guys. I really want to see many more replies to this thread by Friday. Key players, injuries, anyother information you want to bring to the table would be great. I want to go up to Union County on friday night with a good idea of how this game will play out. In Greenback my brother who is their starting guard (So. #52 Pat Evans 6'3'' 250) has has told me that they have been practicing well all week. They have been working hard on fundamental "which is key. So if they keep it up I suspect that they will be ready on friday night. Let me hear back from you.

-Pride-