Greenback vs. Union County

Pride2909

Untill Greenback gets some testicular fortitude and some pride they wont win! I hate this because they have got a lot of talent. Their line has got to get physicaly tougher. They have got size but thye suffer from pu##icitis. Their quaterback has got to work on fundementals. Their recivers has got to preform a cranial extrcation from their rectum and learn how to catch a pass. They have to find some leadership somewhere! Someone has to step up and lead be it an eigth grader, freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior. Somebody needs to step up and take control. Everyone of the players needs to stop making excuses and take responsibility for their screwups. I thinkk they cann win games but only if they do these things.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untill Greenback gets some testicular fortitude and some pride they wont win! I hate this because they have got a lot of talent. Their line has got to get physicaly tougher. They have got size but thye suffer from pu##icitis. Their quaterback has got to work on fundementals. Their recivers has got to preform a cranial extrcation from their rectum and learn how to catch a pass. They have to find some leadership somewhere! Someone has to step up and lead be it an eigth grader, freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior. Somebody needs to step up and take control. Everyone of the players needs to stop making excuses and take responsibility for their screwups. I thinkk they cann win games but only if they do these things.

very well said my friend. I totally agree with you. trust me i see it first hand everyday. i have known most of these kids since they were five years old. i have even coached a few of them back when they were just in junior leagues. i know what they are capable of, and i am definitely not seeing it. that was the most valid post that i have read on here yet. from the way you are talking you seem like you are from greenback. these are a great group of kids. I can only think of one player that brings his heart to the table every game. There is a heart of a lion under his undersized frame. If the whole team played as I know they can play then I gurantee they would shock every person who has ever bad mouthed greenback. I appreciate your comment. Are you from greenback?

Everybody better get their wins on G'Back while they can. If they get back to their form, which probably won't take long, they'll be competing for the Region title maybe as soon as next year. When i played they'd knock your teeth out then help you back to your feet, classiest bunch of guys that I wanted to punch in the mouth ;).

Greenback 20

Union 14

Everybody better get their wins on G'Back while they can. If they get back to their form, which probably won't take long, they'll be competing for the Region title maybe as soon as next year. When i played they'd knock your teeth out then help you back to your feet, classiest bunch of guys that I wanted to punch in the mouth :thumb:.

Greenback 20

Union 14

i appreciate the compliment ro8432. when did you play? i played from 99-02 seasons

yes pride i am a very proud to say i am a member of the nation. But the way these kids are playing its a disgrace. And the one player youre talking about is #14. I played there and we never disgraced the ORANGE AND BLACK like this.

what years were u with the nation gfd?