Rockwood vs. Kingston

rwtigerde41

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really see Rockwood taking this one. With the way they started out against Wartburg last week, I just really dont see it happening. If the score is anything like it was last year and you guys dont remember, look for Coach King to run the score up with no mercy, unless the Tigers show up and decide to step it up compared to last week. If they dont, be prepared for a blowout. But until then, GO TIGERS.

I think Kingston has the edget this game. 1 reason and 1 reason only!!! THE LINE...JON MARTIN IS ABSOLUTELY bullying everyone that gets on him...Kingston is running right behind this...I went to the game against LA and yea they outplayed them well but they could have put up many more points. If Josh King I think(#7) would run the ball instead of trying to make a move on everybody then he would get more yards. That being said is Rockwood up to the task of stopping him. Last year they couldn't stop the run and the Johnson kid scored 5 tds on them. I don't think King is a better runner then johnson but he is a better athlete.Rockwoo better bring the A game or these Jackets could put on another show for their crowd but this time at home.....

If Rockwood shows up and Kingston comes with a lackluster attitude then the Rockwood boys may give them all they want in a close.They could even pull one out as wee seen it happen the 2 yrs before last.

I think Kingston simply has TOO MUCh for Rockwood this year..The line is killing and they have the skill playes to dominate this game..but Rockwood will have their final say a yr. from friday...Not going for either team...Just wanting a good gamme out of both of them...My guess Kingston 21 or 28 Rrockwood 7

Before Kingston fans start making place for a state championship in their trophy case they need to take off the rose colored glasses and seriously look at what their team really has accomplished so far this season. They beat SINGLE A Harriman....BIG DEAL! If a triple A school cant beat a single A school then they have a problem! And the win over LA wasnt much to brag about either. Sure LA won the state championship last year but practically the entire team graduated and they LOST to SINGLE A Trousdale county before that! And to add insult to injury for LA, Trousdale lost both of their other games, so LA is really sick. So just how big a win was that? Every Kingston fan I know is predicting a state championship this year based on Kingston's mighty victorys so far! If the Kingston team is listening to that kind of talk, Rockwood may just ruin there little party Friday night. And even if they win, there's Catholic, and Fulton and AE and others lying in the weeds just waiting to take a bite out of the Jackets stinger!

Before Kingston fans start making place for a state championship in their trophy case they need to take off the rose colored glasses and seriously look at what their team really has accomplished so far this season. They beat SINGLE A Harriman....BIG DEAL! If a triple A school cant beat a single A school then they have a problem! And the win over LA wasnt much to brag about either. Sure LA won the state championship last year but practically the entire team graduated and they LOST to SINGLE A Trousdale county before that! And to add insult to injury for LA, Trousdale lost both of their other games, so LA is really sick. So just how big a win was that? Every Kingston fan I know is predicting a state championship this year based on Kingston's mighty victorys so far! If the Kingston team is listening to that kind of talk, Rockwood may just ruin there little party Friday night. And even if they win, there's Catholic, and Fulton and AE and others lying in the weeds just waiting to take a bite out of the Jackets stinger!

amen..lets see what that big beast on the o-line has got when antonio hamilton comes to town or charles wiley.

If david killed a midget would anyone have cared i guess kingston would HAHAHA

If Kingston fans are thinking about a STATE championship then they haven't been reading the newspaper or watching the T.V. Don't get me wrong Kingston is an OK team but they will NEVER be able to compete for a State Championship in that region. They have it hard enough trying to make play-offs. With the coaches and the roster a good year for the jackets will be making play-offs and getting to the 2nd round. They don't have the players dressing out like they used to.