Rockwood vs. Kingston

rwtigerde41

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Kingston fans start making place for a state championship in their trophy case they need to take off the rose colored glasses and seriously look at what their team really has accomplished so far this season. They beat SINGLE A Harriman....BIG DEAL! If a triple A school cant beat a single A school then they have a problem! And the win over LA wasnt much to brag about either. Sure LA won the state championship last year but practically the entire team graduated and they LOST to SINGLE A Trousdale county before that! And to add insult to injury for LA, Trousdale lost both of their other games, so LA is really sick. So just how big a win was that? Every Kingston fan I know is predicting a state championship this year based on Kingston's mighty victorys so far! If the Kingston team is listening to that kind of talk, Rockwood may just ruin there little party Friday night. And even if they win, there's Catholic, and Fulton and AE and others lying in the weeds just waiting to take a bite out of the Jackets stinger!

If you're going to look at it that way then who cares if Kingston beats a weak 2A team like uhhh...Rockwood...

where is wpasi?he must be accusing more chain gangs of signaling plays to the home team.

No need to worry about that stuff in Roane Co.

To the game I do not believe that Rockwood has forgot about the butt whipping they took last year at home for that reason they will come out fired up and be ready to play 48 minuets of smash mouth football but like I said in another post Kingston is a much improved team over last year.

RCHS 21

RHS 17

May the best team win tonight and I believe they will both make the playoffs

me thinks will be close game, me also think tonights game will decide the county championship, what do you think Waggle???? do you have any special cheers for the fans this week???? the question is will waggle sell out or just go through the motions - monkeyboy thinks WaggleRT gives the tigers the slightest of advantages - RW 31 King 24 in OT - me climb trees

Let the great pillow-fight of Roane County begin! :ph34r:

me thinks comparing morgan co football to roane co is like comparing division 1 to div 1AA in college - you need to stick to single A mountain football (me use that term very loosley) - the only thing your boys would be doing at the RW-King game would be bringing us water - me climb trees

me thinks comparing morgan co football to roane co is like comparing division 1 to div 1AA in college - you need to stick to single A mountain football (me use that term very loosley) - the only thing your boys would be doing at the RW-King game would be bringing us water - me climb trees

i agree. thats a first

TO rockwood: Play with your head.. Let your heart guide you......

One great game 6 to 6 tie with 8 minuets left int the 4th HS football just doesent get any better than this one! now both teams get ready for region play

On another note great halftime show with both bands playing together honoring the 278th I don't think one person left their seat and missed the show

That is very True!!! Not to be mean but both of these teams will be very lucky to see play-offs...Rockwood maybe but just because of a weaker region...Kingston plays in the HARDEST EGION IN THE STATE..So i'll give them moe props to win this 1.

rockwood and kingston will be in the playoffs and in both of regions almost every year the sate champs have came from our regions.weak regions whats he smokin?geeees

For all of you people out there that were doubting that we could hang with Kingston,i think you owe the entire town of Rockwood an apology,Kingston came out like they were going to roll all over us,but we came out hit them in the mouth and showed them that were not the same team that they played last year and made them play the entire game.I think that we deserve a little respect,we had a chance to win the game,i mean we were in the Red Zone 4 times but mistakes killed us and we just werent able to punch it in.All of the Kingston players,thats right Kingston,not Roane County High School,sorry but that just aint right,but all of them knew from the first play that we werent a joke and that they were in for a dog fight.Just give Rockwood a little respect for not laying down just because they were predicted to get murdered,so just show a little respect and remember that were not going to lay down for anyone.

For all of you people out there that were doubting that we could hang with Kingston,i think you owe the entire town of Rockwood an apology,Kingston came out like they were going to roll all over us,but we came out hit them in the mouth and showed them that were not the same team that they played last year and made them play the entire game.I think that we deserve a little respect,we had a chance to win the game,i mean we were in the Red Zone 4 times but mistakes killed us and we just werent able to punch it in.All of the Kingston players,thats right Kingston,not Roane County High School,sorry but that just aint right,but all of them knew from the first play that we werent a joke and that they were in for a dog fight.Just give Rockwood a little respect for not laying down just because they were predicted to get murdered,so just show a little respect and remember that were not going to lay down for anyone.

You sure did lay down and die in the red zone though...