WHo aRe THEY.?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Riverdale is in the top ten.Top 20 maybe.

and why not? i wont make a case for us being number 1 of course, we havent earned it, but it is ridiculous IMO that someone would say we dont deserve to be in the top 10. mccallie deserves to be in there also (as they are IMO), and we should have beat them, fate just took over. one play from being 3-0...i guess i just dont understand your reasoning?

regardless, its irrelevant i was just wondering what you were going to make a case with, but really i dont feel like debating so nvm :ph34r:. i guess we can agree to disagree :lol:

and why not? i wont make a case for us being number 1 of course, we havent earned it, but it is ridiculous IMO that someone would say we dont deserve to be in the top 10. mccallie deserves to be in there also (as they are IMO), and we should have beat them, fate just took over. one play from being 3-0...i guess i just dont understand your reasoning?

regardless, its irrelevant i was just wondering what you were going to make a case with, but really i dont feel like debating so nvm :lol:. i guess we can agree to disagree :thumb:

Can't you see how easy it is for people to yank ya'lls chain?

Well ok so Ooltewah won last year, in a year that DB was horrible and way off. DB has improved alot this year. We actually have a RB this year that is quick, and not just one we have two RB's this year that are very quick. We still have are good WR's. Oh and lets not forget that DB beat Bearden while Thrope one of DB's best WR's was ont he bench for the first half. I know this isnt a DB string. but I still got DB up int he top 5 somewhere.

Roll Tribe Roll

How was DB horrible last year? Haha... They were 1st in their region and got beat by the 4th team in 2-5a.... The year before that you guys put us out barely... I would rank Ooltewah in top 10. They have beat 3 strong teams already. I think this year Oak Ridge is gonna be your average Oak Ridge but won't be anything spectacular.