JCS vs South Side

diablo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUTH SIDE IS GOING TO KILL JCS IT WANT BE SHUT OUT BECAUSE JCS HAS TO MANY PLAY MAKERS BUT THE D-LINE AND O-LINE OF SOUTH SIDE IS TO STRONG AND TO FAST FOR JCS AND THEY HAVE GOOD LINEBACKERS TO.

NOT TO MENTION THERE RUNNING GAME WITH FORREST, BATES, JAMES, AND THERE QB ARMENT

SOUTH SIDE 42

JCS 14

Edited by big_mike0307

I love brian stewart the new jcs coach but i think south side may be poised for an undefeated season. this is one of few true tests on their schedule and i think they pass it, hawks win 27-13.

Jackson SS plays Henery co.(4a) JCM(4a) plus Fware (they are no push over) Lexington is young but well coached. They will be tested all season long. I think they have a chance to win them all, but can't look over any team.

South Side gets there first real test of the year this fri. Jcs offence is going to be the best they have face. Melton ran all over SS last year. The key will be to shut him down. They are very balanced. Rayner should be double teamed. SS should dominate the line of scrimmage. I say South Side will win but it won't be a blow out.

Jackson SS 28 Jcs 13

I don't think this is a real test. JCS has not proved anything yet. SS will be a much stronger team than JCS has faced as of yet.

Heard a rumor that two of the big dogs for South Side offense are hurt. I don't see a back up Qb winning this game. Going with an upset. JCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diablo, you don't know anything about SS football so stop posting rumors. SS is healthy and ready to play ball!! Diablo, just because Liberty(0-2) isn't winning with it's back up, doesn't mean SS can't! I heard a rumor also(Diablo talks to much!!!)

Enough rumors, stick to facts and opinions.

Fact: Southside is the toughest opponent JCS has played so far. It's going to be a tough game for both teams.

Opinion: Southside will come in expected to steamroll JCS, that's the same mindset JCS had playing against Trinity. That will be JCS's biggest advantage.

Edited by booklover_1

Jackson SS plays Henery co.(4a) JCM(4a) plus Fware (they are no push over) Lexington is young but well coached. They will be tested all season long. I think they have a chance to win them all, but can't look over any team.

Wow guess i should have checked my facts better. Didn't realize the hawks had it so tough in non-region play. Sorry bout the mix-up. However i really do think they will go undefeated in region play, and possibly a chance to run to the quarterfinals at least.

Enough rumors, stick to facts and opinions.

Fact: Southside is the toughest opponent JCS has played so far. It's going to be a tough game for both teams.

Opinion: Southside will come in expected to steamroll JCS, that's the same mindset JCS had playing against Trinity. That will be JCS's biggest advantage.

Considering the fact that JCS beat South Side last year, I highly doubt the Hawks will come into this game underestimating them.