Cascade vs Huntland

lesplay2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascade has a BIG game

i play at cascade,and i have nothing but respect for huntland.huntland is a physical and powerful team when they bring it.if you dont come out ready to play against them,they will straight up smack you in the mouth,regardless of theyre talent and record.anybody who has played them will tell you that.i would really like to beat them this year(my senoir year)because they have wooped us every year since i was a freshman,we havnt even scored a point on them in the last three years.but hopefully things will change.we're going to bring our A game,and i hope they bring it too.i look for it to be a hard hitting and exciting game.good luck hornets.

We came out very sluggish last week which is typical because during the Walking Horse Show kids are out of school and are more concerned with chasing girls around the Horse Show than football..<G> Don't blame them, I was the same way many years ago. Our practices were not good and it showed up Saturday night. I think it happened at a good time and gave the guys a wake up call.

Having said all that, our starting defense still only gave up one field goal on the opening drive of the game and the second and third string gave a TD up in the fourth. Our practices have been better this week and the team is well aware of our recent history against Huntland and should be ready for this game. My understanding is Huntland had a large graduating class last year so most likely are very young just as our team is. I'll take the Champs by at least 14 in this game with the possibility of much more! GO CHAMPIONS!! :lol: