Whitwell vs Bledsoe

MCRoadWarrior

Prediction: The game comes down to a critical call in the fourth quarter.....Radio(pretend coach) calls time out and calls for the fumble ruski........it does not work and he is asked to step down as pretend head coach.....and of course refuses and shows back up on monday

Slick Rick says a pretend head coach is not good. You need to get a coach that is not a "pretend" coach. This is not good. This could require counseling.

When Slick Rick speaks, everyone should listen! Good luck to both teams and all the "pretend" coaches they may have.

Edited by Slick Rick

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says a pretend head coach is not good. You need to get a coach that is not a "pretend" coach. This is not good. This could require counseling.

When Slick Rick speaks, everyone should listen! Good luck to both teams and all the "pretend" coaches they may have.

The guy they refer to as radio is a helper, that also does our stats. We really appreciate all of the hard work and time he puts into our program. tnbball23 is just being an idiot.

To put down someone who apparently sacrifices their own time is real classy. I am sure that you are someone that can only pick on defenseless people. Someone should teach you some respect for people who try. Ok enough about idiots. Game time approaches and despite the fact that we have a tough one tonight, macon looked really good vs trousdale I am trying to get in mind who we will play in the play-offs. Any word out of bledsoe's camp this week? It's been quiet on the boards, the calm usually comes before the storm

I believe Bledsoe will rebound this week after a couple of rough games on the road. Whitwell has no where near the talent of York or Tyner. I say Bledsoe gets things together and wins 28-7.

...Whitwell seems to be playing the better of the two...'if' they win, they will have a 2-0 record against Region 3-2A...something that won't set well with the current members(me)...I really believe that Bledsoe can out-muscle the Tigers, however everybody must be on the same page...for the sake of the Region, I'll say Bledsoe will win this one: 14-7

I bleed RED, and I love the Tigers. Have a great respect for the coaches past and present. However, I have to think with my head and not my heart. Whitwell must play Whitwell football to win tonight. What does that mean? Run it between the guards and control the clock. If Bledsoe controls the clock, like Grundy and Copper Basin, Bledsoe will win. The roll is reversed this week...Whitwell looses 14-12 in a nail biter!