Whitwell vs Bledsoe

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say that I was wrong, but I had Bledsoe picked to finish 2nd in their region and it still could happen. However, they apparently have looked pretty sloppy the last couple of weeks and the team that I though would be really strong defensively has given up alot of points. My pick this week though is the Warriors to win big! With the talent that they have I think they should really get it started back in the right direction. It seems that if the o-line will continue to work hard then Watkins can have a really big game for bledsoe. Also, the experience on the coaching staff is going to start showing soon and keep bledsoe from getting in a deeper hole. Again, my pick is the coach has the boys fired up and they really come out and make a statement

In the Jamboree, both of these teams looked improved from last season. If I had to pick between these two teams then, I would have chosen Bledsoe. But after three weeks of football, I have changed my mind and I think the Tigers will win this one by a touchdown.

I agree both teams are better. I will also have to go with the tigers in this one. Good luck to both teams. Road warrior you have been busy on the boards lately havent you. Them post are really racking up.

I heard last night that watson has been told by doctors he can play when soreness is gone that might not be this week though! Although i was also told he was going to have a M.R.I. done before he stepped back on the field!

Chris sisemore is back that will help alot! Any news on maas? I was told sam davis,ethan wingler and all others who have been injured will be ready to go friday night!

GO WARRIORS!