Livingston vs Station Camp

seminolesfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Tidwell have you ever played a sport? I know you attended Livingston Academy so why are you always putting them down? It disappoints me that an alumni is so negative on our football program that he never played for, or any other sport for that matter!

This doesn't look very negative to me. I have seen many of his posts on LA sports and very few negative! You need to go back and check his posts a little more closely! :thumb: GO BIG BLUE!!

Mr. Tidwell have you ever played a sport? I know you attended Livingston Academy so why are you always putting them down? It disappoints me that an alumni is so negative on our football program that he never played for, or any other sport for that matter!

Pulling for them to score is being negative now? :thumb:

I try to remain realistic... and right now, things aren't looking good. I hope just as much as the next guy that they can get it together and improve. Being such a young and raw team at this point, I have all the confidence in the world that they will improve with time.

This doesn't look very negative to me. I have seen many of his posts on LA sports and very few negative! You need to go back and check his posts a little more closely! :blink: GO BIG BLUE!!

Thanks for the love, OldCatFan. :thumb:

Another rough game for the boys tonight. Man.

Congrats to the Station Camp players and fans.

Edited by jtidwell

Tough loss wildcats this TC fan is still pulling for ya. Trust me i'm feeling your pain we got thumped by the big owls tonight ourselves. One thing about it we both got the gold ball last year heck you can't win em all. Keep your heads up and good things will happen for you. Congrats to the bisons on a nice win against the 2005 state champs.

we attended the LA vs Station Camp game last night-and were disappointed to see LAs coach mccoin act as if he wanted to be somewhere else.losses can always be expected,so that wasn't a big deal.what shocked us was that he acted like he had better things to do-he didn't stand with his team on the side,and seemed like he was just waitin around so he could leave.On the upside-LA has some fine young men who displayed alot of class during a big loss-so LA Cats-keep your heads up high,and we will be right behind you WIN or LOSE

we attended the LA vs Station Camp game last night-and were disappointed to see LAs coach mccoin act as if he wanted to be somewhere else.losses can always be expected,so that wasn't a big deal.what shocked us was that he acted like he had better things to do-he didn't stand with his team on the side,and seemed like he was just waitin around so he could leave.On the upside-LA has some fine young men who displayed alot of class during a big loss-so LA Cats-keep your heads up high,and we will be right behind you WIN or LOSE

that is the the dumbest thing I have ever heard. coach mccoin is doing everything that he can with the cards he has been dealt. he is one of the most competitive men that i have been in contact with, if he is playing ping-pong he wants to beat you in the ground. that statement is one that is nothing but hurtful to the team in general. sound to me like you are a fair weather fan or someone who has never stepped foot on the field. either way a comment like that one needs to be kept to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that there are people in Livingston that can actually get on here and post such. The football program is not where EVERYONE would like for it to be. I gaurantee you that McCoin is more than concerned about that. What I think he should do is cut about half the team, and work with the players that really want to play, regardless if they win a game. Get rid of the ones that want to party or the ones that have bad attitudes.

Just as I thought. Winning the state championship might have been the worst thing in the world. I guess some are going to expect it every year now. I can't believe I have seen something like this posted.

Edited by I Love HS Football

hey guys we at SC know how it feels to be on the losing end but don't stop giving the coaching staff and the players your support you never want to lose but in this game someone has to coaches can only teach players are the ones who play , i saw a young football team is LA last night that by next season will be a seasoned team that will be more than ready to play every friday night .

P.S. a great coach once said

"We fight the battles to win but the ones we lose make us stronger."