Is MacAdams playing at Huntingdon?

Macnarry

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So coach Mcacadams coached for the vols before going to lipscomb? That is pretty impressive!

There are three McAdams coaches with West TN ties.

1. Coach McAdams at Lipscomb is originally from Huntingdon. I don't think he coached at UT. I don't know much about him except he has a good program, and as far as I know he is not related to the other two - at least as a close relative. I would bet all McAdams in West TN are related somehow.

2. William McAdams is the head coach at Hardin Co and has been for as long as I can remember. He has done really good things wit hthe program, and I here is is an offensive genius, especially with the passing game. He is originally from Lexington, I believe he played at MTSU, and he is the brother of........

3. Johnny McAdams. Johnny is Blake (punter for Mississippi State) and Cole's (punter/receiver/safety for Huntingdon) dad. Johnny coached at Lexington for a long time, and took the head coaching job at Ripley before the 2000 season. He played at UT from 80-83 I believe.

There, I hope that everyone is now no longer confused with the coaching McAdams' with west Tennessee ties. :rolleyes:

Coach William McAdams is a good man and has won a lot of football games at Hardin County. An offensive genius - I do not think so. His teams have not been known for their passing attack, but they did throw more often last year because of Milligan.

McAdams is the type person that you want coaching your son in high school football. He is a first-class man.