McEwen Vs. White House Heritage

Orangefanallday

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I think both teams are better, and they love playing eachother. I think scheduling McEwen for Homecoming is crazy, but the schedule for Heritage gets REALLY hard from now on. Patriots are fired up about there first ever 3-0 start. They've also got great talent with Lee Pardue, and Joey McClung at quarterback. Can't wait to see what happens. Dont know much about McEwen but I know when I played them they always played us hard, and they love to hit.

I'm excited for it. I love football, and I've developed a loving for high school football...I graduated recently and its tough watching everyone play and having to sit on the sidelines...It stinks...McEwen was always my favorite opponent...Baseball, Basketball, Football, didnt matter there's a rivalry in the making and its going to be exciting for the next few years.

I know everyone has their own prediction I know that both teams are doing real well right know last night mcewen showed people their not one dementional passing for around 300 yards against a very aggressive bruceton when you make your prediction tell why

300 YARDS PASSING!!! :thumb: that is amazing. mcewen is definentely not the team of last year. that many yards in your passing game is nearly impossible to get no matter how bad the team you are playing is. that tells me that mcewen's coach is very confident in his quarterback. with this new peice of info in mind i have to say-

Mcewen: 40

WHH: 21

The PaTrIoTs defence has (i say again) has to improve if they want to win the BiG game. I believe the offence is going to get it done....their seems to be a lull in concentration on D at times. I am going to go out on a limb, and say White House -Heritage THE NeW BlUe will win by 7. 28-21. GO PATRIOTS !!!

History is being made, 3-0 is a first for this New school. Lets go one more 4-0.

Well McEwen better not throw to #16's side of the field...They wont complete it all game. In three games the guys he's guarding have caught two passes. The first guy was all-state last year, and end up with 1 catch for 6 yards. 16 had 9 total passes defended and one interception. I'm not sayin they wont pass on Heritage, but they'll have trouble if they throw that way. Cannon Co. threw for a lot of yards against the Patriots. They didn't throw Pardue's way tho.

This should be a great game, against two solid teams. I am impressed w/ Mcewen passing for 300 yds Friday night. That is impressive. Heritage u guys need to work on ur secondary, as Cannon Co.'s passing game wasnt that strong and i heard they still passed for alot of yds against u guys. I didnt think u guys would give up 19 pts to Cannon Co., but it was still a nice win for u guys!!!