Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockettfan, I am with you on this on and I am a Trojan fan through and through. I do believe that coach Pratt is a class act as a coach, and I don't believe that he would run up scores. I do understand that sometimes it's inevitable to run up scores when the opposing team can't stay with you.

What it will come down to is who wants it more friday night. Some can say the intangibles will be the difference but those are excuses in my book of football. Discipline keeps intangibles from happening. The most disciplined and most conditioned team will win this game. That means a very well played hard hitting game for four quarters which is great for fans.

The Ripley win for Dyersburg came down to conditioning in my opinion. the defense for Ripley had whipped our butts all night on the front line but as the 4th quarter came around they were winded and we were knocking them off the ball. If anyone else was there and I know MG was there :thumb: should have noticed the same thing.

ripley had a very good defensive unit......a lot of speed and size....

i had no idea that ripley would be that good......they are going to surpirse some region 73A teams and should be in the playoffs...

i really thought that it would take a couple of years for wheeler, and i do know that the senior group is a good one....but man he is getting after it in his first year and it looks like the team is buying into his plan.....

Edited by mg

PA ran the score up to prove a point,,,, i was an ref in that game,,, he will get his just this week ,,, counce and milan are tight

As much as you get on here and talk about CC, why in the world would you admit you officiated a CC game. I think it would be a conflict of interest for you to openly say things about a team and then openly admit you are an official against that team. Am I the only one who thinks that this is not a good thing?

As much as you get on here and talk about CC, why in the world would you admit you officiated a CC game. I think it would be a conflict of interest for you to openly say things about a team and then openly admit you are an official against that team. Am I the only one who thinks that this is not a good thing?

you dont call your team s game, that would then be a conflict, coach t is just fun no harm intended, :thumb:

do i know you? :blink:

ok highschoolsportsfan....... i know your game now......just have not figured out who you are yet....

by the way.......your post gave it away cause up until this week, the spelling and grammar have been bad......so bad i realized it was intentional.....

then there is the suspicion of cross posting under a different name......i suspect you know me and if so, then you know my background....... and what makes me suspicious of cross posting was some extremely similar linguistic traits...

inspector gadget is all on this case..............