Friendship Christian (3-0) versus Watertown (3-0) week 4!

Volzchamps

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie, here are the results of the games to the best of my memory. The last time that Watertown beat FCS was in 1989 (18-12), which was played in Watertown. Then, FCS began its domination of the series. In 1990, FCS won 27-20. This was the first of a 8 game win streak. Here are the scores in that stretch:

1990: 27-20

1991: 26-20

1992: 28-14

(1993-2000: the teams did not play)

2001: 56-18

2002: 42-7

2003: 20-14

2004: 24-7

2005: 44-0

I hope that this helps you Eddie.

Edited by orangecrush

To say that #2 will decide the game may be stretchin' it. Just like sayin'

Rickaway will decide if the preps take it. Dtruth is aquacity ain't deep enough and the preps got plenty more if Rickaway goes down or don't perform.

The road to m'boro goes thru G'ville.

I tell Dtruth :rolleyes:

Eddie, here are the results of the games to the best of my memory. The last time that Watertown beat FCS was in 1989 (18-12), which was played in Watertown. Then, FCS began its domination of the series. In 1990, FCS won 27-20. This was the first of a 8 game win streak. Here are the scores in that stretch:

1990: 27-20

1991: 26-20

1992: 28-14

(1993-2000: the teams did not play)

2001: 56-18

2002: 42-7

2003: 20-14

2004: 24-7

2005: 44-0

I hope that this helps you Eddie.

Wow, Orangecrush you are like a walking encyclopedia of FCS history. You must be a former cheerleader or something.

Tell Eddie if he wants to keep up with Wilson County athletics, he should subscribe to the Lebanon Democrat.

To say that #2 will decide the game may be stretchin' it. Just like sayin'

Rickaway will decide if the preps take it. Dtruth is aquacity ain't deep enough and the preps got plenty more if Rickaway goes down or don't perform.

The road to m'boro goes thru G'ville.

I tell Dtruth :thumb:

Gordonsville and Friendship could meet twice this year. But we are not talking about them. We will talk about them in week 8.

As for Watertown, I really do not think they will win. I believe FC has too many weapns. Watertown does have the heart and determination, but who says FC doesn't have that too? They are trying to keep a perfect season going here.

Final Score:

Friendship Chrsitian - 42

Watertown - 14

Gordonsville and Friendship could meet twice this year. But we are not talking about them. We will talk about them in week 8.

As for Watertown, I really do not think they will win. I believe FC has too many weapns. Watertown does have the heart and determination, but who says FC doesn't have that too? They are trying to keep a perfect season going here.

Final Score:

Friendship Chrsitian - 42

Watertown - 14

jesus hates friendship n u all kno it

WHS-21

FCS-17

Salty, I had no idea that you got up this early. Have you had a conversion with Nat yet this morning? No, you and him just converse on Saturday's.

Yeah, we ran the counter option and I pitched to Nat for the 2 pt conversion.

You might be a pretty good historian, but you aint much punkin as a speller.

I see the ghosts of Watertown past shrieking like banshees as they emerge from the hedge tonight. Purple passion flows all over Main street tonight. Yee-haw.

But the rich, cocky, silver-spooned lads win tonight.

Big.