Maryville v. Powell

DCM

hey rebel ron! no sandbagging here youll see once youve seen our offense

like the other posters have said nice defense and struggling offense

kenny cruze is a very nice athlete jordan allen and huff are 2 good backs

and the line seems to be in place i cant put my finger on whats wrong.

but thats what the coaches are for...........

im sure matt will get it straightend out just might not be this year

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Powell give Maryville a game? Or will Maryville's 1st team watch the second half again?

Powell will not be a speed bump for Maryville at all! Nothing at all against Powell and I dont wanna start anything like some of the past threads, Halls will not be a speed bump for Maryville and I dare say Central probably wont even be a speed bump for Maryville. I don't know that there is a team in East Tennessee that can challenge Maryville because they are that good.

As Always....Go Big Red!

Edited by hhsbball12

If Maryville excutes like last night, Powell will go down like the rest. No to many teams can defeat a team who does not turn the ball over and mixes playes with equal effectiveness that has become a Maryville main stay. If Maryville get's stagnate GQ will find a way to mix things up and if you don't wake up he'll call the same play twice. If Maryville stays away from the press hype that is sure to follow, they'll be real tough. I think 3-4A is still among the toughest in the state but is down this year IMO save for Maryville. Maryville will beat Powell mainly because Powell is really not been able to replace Watts. It would be hard for any team to replace an athlete like that.

Maryville 42- PHS 10