Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is a good post, strait foward truth.

The thing is that Cosby believes that if it wasn't raining they would of beat Hampton last year. And I guess since they have played the 5 worst football teams in Tn. and beat them single handedly they think that they can beat Kingsport Dobyns Bennet. LOL!!

I honestly really believe that the Hampton Bulldogs wont have a problem with the Eagles.

and even though unaka didn't brag and and run their mouth on here, they still apperently said somthing that made the dogs upset.

and it is gonna be a packed game when Hampton travels to Cosby not becuase it will be a good game in my opinion, but becuase The Bulldogs and the Hampton fans want to see Cosby shut there mouth about being undefeated and ranked higher than Hampton in the state rankings.

GO DOGS!!!

I have not scavenged the entire site, but I haven't seen a Cosby post bragging about our ranking. In all seriousness, could you direct me to where I might find a post that does that? Again, seriously. I apologize if you can show me a post (from someone from Cosby) bragging about rank. I know I haven't mentioned it. Honestly, it scares the BeJesus out of me. :thumb: I'd just as soon have that big red x off our backs. Are we proud of being undefeated? Well heck yeah, but that doesn't constitute bragging. I'm not saying we haven't had a few over-zealous individuals that have made statements that could potentially have to be eaten, but for the most part we have a lot of people who just get sick of being compared to Bogard Primary School. Maybe in the next few years coach Shelton will call GQ and see if we can schedule the Rebels. Or, hey we could check into going to Oak Ridge. You ever had Big Ed's Pizza? :thumb: It may even be nice to go to DB and see the 100 yards of Marching Indians, but until then we'll just have to stick to playin Douglas Cherokee Head Start or if you'd like to come up with another team of toddlers; because apparently thats all we've faced.

Edited by eagle3314

I have not scavenged the entire site, but I haven't seen a Cosby post bragging about our ranking. In all seriousness, could you direct me to where I might find a post that does that? Again, seriously. I apologize if you can show me a post (from someone from Cosby) bragging about rank. I know I haven't mentioned it. Honestly, it scares the BeJesus out of me. :ph34r: I'd just as soon have that big red x off our backs. Are we proud of being undefeated? Well heck yeah, but that doesn't constitute bragging. I'm not saying we haven't had a few over-zealous individuals that have made statements that could potentially have to be eaten, but for the most part we have a lot of people who just get sick of being compared to Bogard Primary School. Maybe in the next few years coach Shelton will call GQ and see if we can schedule the Rebels. Or, hey we could check into going to Oak Ridge. You ever had Big Ed's Pizza? :thumb: It may even be nice to go to DB and see the 100 yards of Marching Indians, but until then we'll just have to stick to playin Douglas Cherokee Head Start or if you'd like to come up with another team of toddlers; because apparently thats all we've faced.

Douglas Cherokee head start could go undefeated playing the first five teams that Cosby has played. LOL:)

Unaka only has 31 less kids than Hampton, and Hampton is playing were they should be.inexpierenced QB,maybe but even with an experienced QB they were picked off, I believe Unaka will soon have a good team with Ensor at the helm, but its the year of the Bulldog!

Actuly, Hampton has 100-120 more kids than Unaka, but that dosen't matter cause Hampton is in 1A for two more years, and they will be in the same conferance as Unaka for two more years. Thats the way it is. There's no way around it. Now next re-classifacation, Hampton will be bumped back up to were they belong, and they won't be in Unaka's conferance, but Coach Ensor will keep the game...

Actuly, Hampton has 100-120 more kids than Unaka, but that dosen't matter cause Hampton is in 1A for two more years, and they will be in the same conferance as Unaka for two more years. Thats the way it is. There's no way around it. Now next re-classifacation, Hampton will be bumped back up to were they belong, and they won't be in Unaka's conferance, but Coach Ensor will keep the game...

Exactly where are you getting your info on our number of students, because the enrollment is 393 and is listed on hamptons home page on coach t.

Exactly where are you getting your info on our number of students, because the enrollment is 393 and is listed on hamptons home page on coach t.

They have changed, those were the numbers when Hampton was classified, the new numbers are at something like , 440. I don't have a clue as to the real number at the present time. Even at the new numbers, they will still be in 1a for the next two years. Looks like they may have a fine team again. Alot of good players back next season.

They have changed, those were the numbers when Hampton was classified, the new numbers are at something like , 440. I don't have a clue as to the real number at the present time. Even at the new numbers, they will still be in 1a for the next two years. Looks like they may have a fine team again. Alot of good players back next season.

Its weird. More and more kids from Elizabethton are coming to Unaka, but their enrolment has actuly droped each year the past few years... I think this year it is around 353, but some have said its dipped below 350... The population of Stoney Creek is growing at a fast rate, but most of the people moving in are retirees setlleing down, so not many new kids are being brought in..... I've heard that Hampton has grown to numbers of almost 480, but who knows... But, like I said, it dosen't matter cause Hampton will be 1A for 2 more years rather we like it or not.

I was talking to a teacher and he said the classification numbers raise sometimes across the board? I think we can still be very competitve in 2a also . Probably even in the next classification period also.

Douglas Cherokee head start could go undefeated playing the first five teams that Cosby has played. LOL:)

I noticed you still neglected to point out all the bragging posters from Cosby. Having trouble finding them? :rolleyes: If you don't think Cosby is any good you are certainly entitled to that opinion, but stop coming up with false accusations about all of our boasting.