Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it interesting everybody is considering the idea that Delaney won't be back at 100% this week. I don't know much about hip flexors, but from what I can piece together they are not a season-ending injury.

Wasn't that the year we went 6-4? If so, I'd like some more of that, please. :(

No you don't know much.... They are season ending when that hip flexor rips a piece of bone off that is connected to the pelvis.... He will be lucky to only miss 3-4 games. 100% by this week?NO WAY This injury is usually seen in sprinters. Happens suddenly usually during full out sprint, not like a pulled muscle, this is an evulsion fracture. And by the way it was described to me as to what happened on the play you can bank on this!!

No you don't know much.... They are season ending when that hip flexor rips a piece of bone off that is connected to the pelvis.... He will be lucky to only miss 3-4 games. 100% by this week?NO WAY This injury is usually seen in sprinters. Happens suddenly usually during full out sprint, not like a pulled muscle, this is an evulsion fracture. And by the way it was described to me as to what happened on the play you can bank on this!!

Are you a doctor or something?

Apparently now they are saying it wasn't a hip flexor. But I recall one of the Titans not missing too much time from one of these, maybe in 2000 or so. That's what I based my opinion off of.

EDIT: And off topic, I was pretty sure "fastpitchnut" was Pistol too. Interesting.

Edited by SpartaWarrior

Lets talk football or SHUT UP!!!

OLDKOB ....dont pretend like you know anything about me because you dont. And I find it ironic that you never have FACTS to dispute the argument, you just always resort to wanting to shut me up or try and get me banned for voicing my opinion. Is that what you really want? Anytime you dont like what someone says you just want to censure/quiet them or ban them. THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU! ;)

Back to football....I think coach B. will do a good job with what he has. We have a good bunch of seniors for the most part and some decent jr's for that matter.

Go Warriors ;)

Talk about attacking somebody yet you call out pistole on the computer?That shows your inmaturity what you needed to do was work harder so you would have got a little playing time.I promise the coach plays the best players but anyways im not gonna argue with someone on a computer let the coaches do there thing and support sparta!!!!Please layoff the comments about pistole she cares more about wc and the kids more than anyone i think, ou know this!!!

Edited by sparta boy

I know PISTOL has some very influential supporters but they dont matter to me. My friends who are still on the team and make a key play in the game and are NEVER mentioned but the paper goes on and on for 9 paragraphs about a certain players injury c-mon. The players matter to me. Its funny how you all are coming to her defense on here but I KNOW for a fact thats not what you say behind her back, what you all will do to get your kids in the paper amazes me. Lets be better than that guys c-mon.

Hey Cleveland I bet you all dont have these issues there. You all showed us great respect last year and I hope we return the same this year. Great fans and players, I look forward to a great game but I will be pulling for my Warriors. See ya Friday. :thumb:

Read the tennessean or watch sportscenter same thing people want to know who score i know people have to make the blocks etc. but thats the way it is,you report on injuries who scored etc.Tell your friends to score i promise she will report it.You are pretty much gutless if you ask me to call pistole out on a football message moard down the coaches etc. stink it up you were not a star but remember its about the team.

Edited by sparta boy

Read the tennessean or watch sportscenter same thing people want to know who score i know people have to make the blocks etc. but thats the way it is,you report on injuries who scored etc.Tell your friends to score i promise she will report it.You are pretty much gutless if you ask me to call pistole out on a football message moard down the coaches etc. stink it up you were not a star but remember its about the team.

That is the funniest paragraph yet to date. Great job.

So lets see ....you say score and she will report it yet at the same time "its about the TEAM." Well which is it the team or the person who scores???????????? Thats very hypocritical of you there sir. Like I said and I will say it again if you want to see who will be in the paper this week just look who she is giving a ride to or over at her house after practice. Dont be hating the messenger, I just tell you what I see.

The only TEAM I have seen so far this year , and I hate to say it is Cookeville. They played as a team and although the reporting was obviously slanted to one side they nevertheless reported what actually happened throughout the game and even gave credit to sparta players that our paper unfortunately forgot because they were focused on something else.

C-Mon Cleveland whatcha got for us this week. Im getting bored with this mindless dribbel. I need a challenge, someone with some honesty or at least a good debate. I read in the chatt paper that you have some very fast players? What happened last week, why was it so close.??

I said thats what gets reported about people who score get injured she mentions the team,anyways i dont know why im arguing with a gutless wonder im through with it.Cleveland has alot of team speed alot like cookeville size wise without the roll out style qb!!!!!I dont know if there reporter gives rides to players though lol what a joke who cares looks like she is helping someone out im sure if you needed a ride she would give you one.