Jeff Co vs D-B

PatsFtbll9

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billiard & JC4life must be drinking buddies.

Billiard you are one confused person. Let me help you out here. When you see a post by WaCoJaCo, it is not the DB football team. I am just a DB fan. I do not speek for the team. Just like 99.9% of the posters on coacht.

Now, since your not smart enough to figure out the logic, let me make it simple for you. Explaining the last sentance of your post: Last week after DB beat Bearden 10-6, I basically said DB had a bad game and Bearden was average. This week DB beat Oak Ridge (the states #2 ranked 5A team) 33-10. Bearden however lost to Farragut 27-14. Neither Bearden or Farragut is ranked in the top 10. Bearden is now 2-2 (thats .500) and thats about as average as you can get. I am not knocking the Bearden program, just stating the facts. Bearden is much better than last year, and if this was last year they would probably be 1-3. Logic says you can't base you programs success just by playing one team a close game.

Now grow up and stop crying.

WaCo :lol: JaCo

You make my point so well for me. DB had a bad game, that's why they only won 10-6 right? Using that logic, maybe Oak Ridge had a bad game and that's the only reason you beat them right? Wrong. Your logic makes no sense to anyone but the most rabid DB fan. And yes, many teams have based their entire seasons on a single game. UT does it nearly every year based on the Florida game. So again, your reasoning isn't very sound.

As for the game this week, i'll take DB by a score of 35-7.

DB fans routinely fail to give credit to their opponent when a game is close. Its almost always what DB did badly not what the other team did well. The truth of the matter is that DB has often played to the level of their opponent, why they usually always show up in big games, yet are also susceptible to an upset by a largely inferior team.

You make my point so well for me. DB had a bad game, that's why they only won 10-6 right? Using that logic, maybe Oak Ridge had a bad game and that's the only reason you beat them right? Wrong. Your logic makes no sense to anyone but the most rabid DB fan. And yes, many teams have based their entire seasons on a single game. UT does it nearly every year based on the Florida game. So again, your reasoning isn't very sound.

As for the game this week, i'll take DB by a score of 35-7.

You guys got to overlook WaCoJaCo, he ain't been right in the head since his singing mule died. :lol:

DB fans routinely fail to give credit to their opponent when a game is close. Its almost always what DB did badly not what the other team did well. The truth of the matter is that DB has often played to the level of their opponent, why they usually always show up in big games, yet are also susceptible to an upset by a largely inferior team.

So your jumpin Waco for calling Bearden "average". But if I read your post correct, you just called them "largely inferior". I would argue "largely inferior" is several steps below "average". By definition average means common, not great not bad, just common. "Largely inferior" means lower in importance, poor in quality,and just plain mediocre...and in a large way!!. Now is that anyway to talk about Bearden? I think you owe an apology :thumb:

Congrats on your # 1 ranking. I saw the Maryville scrimmage at CN, I know Maryville is good but I didn't think DB was a #1 team based on what I saw.

Whats changed? I hear the defense is really good. Do you have alot of contributing seniors?

How are things going for the football team this year? I know last year there was alot of infighting. It's a shame because some of the greatest games I have seen have been against Jeff County.

So your jumpin Waco for calling Bearden "average". But if I read your post correct, you just called them "largely inferior". I would argue "largely inferior" is several steps below "average". By definition average means common, not great not bad, just common. "Largely inferior" means lower in importance, poor in quality,and just plain mediocre...and in a large way!!. Now is that anyway to talk about Bearden? I think you owe an apology :thumb:

I didn`t jump Waco for calling Bearden average, I didn`t jump Waco at all in fact.

BTW your logic is way off, inferior relates to what it is being compared to. You can be inferior and still be average or even good. Compared to DB Bearden is inferior, doesn`t mean they aren`t a good team.

How are things going for the football team this year? I know last year there was alot of infighting. It's a shame because some of the greatest games I have seen have been against Jeff County.

All of the bad attitudes (players and parents) are gone.

The attitude of the team is much better. Numbers are up . We have a small senior class but have some good leaders. Jr and Soph class are bigger and have alot of talent.

But....so far we have only beat the 2 teams we beat last year....so we will find out in the next 3-4 weeks if this program is making up some ground.

I predict DB 28 - 10

Tell us about your defense