Week 4 White House at Macon Co

timbdp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all...Congrats to Macon County, you guys beat us pretty handily tonight. Good luck the rest of the way. GREAT QUARTERBACK, and that O-line really protected him! He picked us apart...

If anyone wants to be the first to critique the Blue Devils, let me know, because I'd like to put my two cents in. I will say this, If things arent done differently on offense, most specificly the passing game, this is gonna be a long season. Station Camp, Pearl Cohn...geez. Playoffs may not be so easy to get into this year.

Last year, where our passing game failed, we had Ricky Ladd to hand off to. This year, where our passing game failed, we have Justin to hand off to. Tonight, he wasn't available, but unfortunately, we couldn't turn to our passing game......it's non-existent. I can't believe changes haven't been made......

Anyway...here's to next week!

Changes should have been made last year- I agree. :thumb:

Congratulations to Macon County on their "BIG" win tonight. Had to be a GREAT ball game to watch. Come on down off that hill, through P. Shade and on down to C-Town next Friday Evening. We'll have some fun. :thumb:

It was a GREAT game!!! Best game the mighty Tigers have played this season. We'll see ya'll Friday night in the HOLE for my favorite rivial game. Be ready night chickens...the Tigers will be on the prowl. :lol:

You...geo...and buckshot have a reason to gloat. The rest of your so-called fans don't need to say much. :lol:

Antwan...are you including me in the "so-called fans" section? That's okay if you are. I said our boys were going to have to do better than the last two games and that they did.

I'm proud of you Tigers!!!

Antwan...you and your night chickens better be ready for us Friday night. On to the Macon/Smith thread. :thumb:

Edited by tigerfan007

Changes should have been made last year- I agree. :unsure:

I agree, changes need to be made. I wasn't at the game last night but I heard WH was out coached just as we were in the Page game. What happened. I think, when something is working why not use it until it's stopped. Did they ever let Parker touch the ball? I hear that some of the running backs should have touched to ball more than 9 times. WH usually gives West the ball 24 times a game, I'm sure if WH backup backs have 20 carries, then more points would be on the board. What about the kickoff team? If they were to put 3 threats deep, other opponets have no choice but to kick it short or kick it to someone who's most likely going to give WH good field position. I think Coach Short needs to be on the WH sideline on Friday nights. I feel that WH needs to utilize all it's talents. It gets harder and harder every year to have one back to lead the team. I think WH still relies on one back to do it all. That worked in past years.