Monterey vs. Trousdale

yamaha277

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GOLDENEAGLE 27,

I HAVE FOUND THAT IN THIS FORUM, THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE THAT PERSONALLY ATTACK COACHES OR PLAYERS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT GOES ON WITH COACHING A TEAM, AND WANT TO STICK THEIR 2 CENTS WORTH IN( EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM). THERE ARE ALSO THOSE WHO ARE JUST IDIOTS RUNNING THEIR ON CHOPS IN A PLACE WHERE A COWARD CAN HIDE UNTIL THE END OF ETERNITY. WHICH ARE YOU??? THE COACHING STAFF UP HERE WORKS AS HARD AS ANY STAFF IN THE AREA AND WE CARE ABOUT OUR KIDS AS YOUNG MEN NOT JUST AS PLAYERS (AS DO MOST OF THE OTHER STAFFS THAT I KNOW) HOWEVER, WE DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO TRY AND POINT OUT THE FAULTS OF OTHERS. WE JUST CONCENTRATE ON MAKING OURSELVES BETTER AT THE JOB WE DO. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT. I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF REASON TO RESPOND IN A WHILE. IN THE FUTURE, IF YOU HAVE AN IDIOTIC , USELESS COMMENT TO MAKE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN COACH T.

All they have to do is run it on Monterey and they will not win cause last year they could not stop #21 for watertown i think he had about 220 yrds on them but maybe they have got better but proly not

Hmmmmm <_< , you talk about #21 from watertown and how well he ran the ball on monterey last year then I look at your name and its "WHSPLAYER#21". You couldn't be that stupid. I hope your just tryin to be funny tootin your own horn and all!! :thumb:

All you had to say was "they couldn't stop ME last year, I had 220yrds!" lol

Edited by Mr. Polesit

HEY GOLDENEAGLE 27,

I HAVE FOUND THAT IN THIS FORUM, THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE THAT PERSONALLY ATTACK COACHES OR PLAYERS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT GOES ON WITH COACHING A TEAM, AND WANT TO STICK THEIR 2 CENTS WORTH IN( EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM). THERE ARE ALSO THOSE WHO ARE JUST IDIOTS RUNNING THEIR ON CHOPS IN A PLACE WHERE A COWARD CAN HIDE UNTIL THE END OF ETERNITY. WHICH ARE YOU??? THE COACHING STAFF UP HERE WORKS AS HARD AS ANY STAFF IN THE AREA AND WE CARE ABOUT OUR KIDS AS YOUNG MEN NOT JUST AS PLAYERS (AS DO MOST OF THE OTHER STAFFS THAT I KNOW) HOWEVER, WE DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO TRY AND POINT OUT THE FAULTS OF OTHERS. WE JUST CONCENTRATE ON MAKING OURSELVES BETTER AT THE JOB WE DO. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT. I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF REASON TO RESPOND IN A WHILE. IN THE FUTURE, IF YOU HAVE AN IDIOTIC , USELESS COMMENT TO MAKE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN COACH T.

Mmmmmm......Oookkkkk????? And the all caps didn't help either <_<