Loudon vs Alcoa

Fan2Fan

I don't see Hawkins or Campbell getting loose. Alcoa's run defense is nasty this year. Rogan did have 114 yards against them, but it was on 25 carries. If he had 25 carries on any other team he probably would've had 300 yards. Alcoa will shut down Loudon's offense, I just hope ours gets going.

Alcoa- 41

Loudon- 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Hawkins or Campbell getting loose. Alcoa's run defense is nasty this year. Rogan did have 114 yards against them, but it was on 25 carries. If he had 25 carries on any other team he probably would've had 300 yards. Alcoa will shut down Loudon's offense, I just hope ours gets going.

Alcoa- 41

Loudon- 7

Yep but in this i dont think Loudon will even score I pick alcoa by a bunch especially coming off of two tight losses.

Alcoa- 41

Loudon- 7

You may be right...Loudon had trouble friday night against LC. It was a punt return, recovered fumble in the endzone, and a play where Hawkins just broke a bunch of tackles that they scored all three TD's on Friday night. I think Hawkins and Cambell are playing better this year but there is not much depth around them (as compared to last year). In our best scenario, Alcoa tries to much and shoots themselves in the foot. I doubt it, but thats always a possiblity

Alcoa- 41

Loudon- 7

Now Tom I don't want to rock you, but Alcoa will need to tackle better than they did vs. Fulton or Hawkins could cause Alcoa some trouble. However I don't see Loudon being able to run simply because they have a very poor passing game as of right now. Therefore Alcoa can load the box and stop the run.

Alcoa needed to be patient and get Cobb to pass alittle better if they want to make it to another gold ball. Loudon will not beat Alcoa, as Alcoa has to many tools and will belooking for some respect after being 1-2. AHS 35 LHS 14

Edited by FBEmeritus

what are your thoughts or predictions......In my opinion Loudon is not as strong as they were in 2005 but still a decent team.....I see Alcoa as be solid in most areas...I am a Loundon fan so I will not post a score for fear of having my feelings hurt. so lets hear some good views.

...Until someone in this Region beats Alcoa(you know the rest)...I wouldn't want to be the team to face them coming off of a loss!!!

Now Tom I don't want to rock you, but Alcoa will need to tackle better than they did vs. Fulton or Hawkins could cause Alcoa some trouble. However I don't see Loudon being able to run simply because they have a very poor passing game as of right now. Therefore Alcoa can load the box and stop the run.

Alcoa needed to be patient and get Cobb to pass alittle better if they want to make it to another gold ball. Loudon will not beat Alcoa, as Alcoa has to many tools and will belooking for some respect after being 1-2. AHS 35 LHS 14

He isnt going to cause that defense much trouble. That d is awesome just because they held rogan to only 114yds (who in my opinion is better than hawkins). So i think alcoa comes out prepared and ready to go and comes in and smacks loudon around until they dont want no more.

Alcoa will be looking to get the last actual region challenge out of the way with loudon and tune up to prepare for McCallie. Alcoa losing to Fulton is probably the last thing Loudon wanted coming into this game, I expect Alcoa will win by a few scores at least, and we may see some more of Cobbs arm. We have yet to see Alcoa's full arsenal but I expect it will come soon.

My prediction for this game will be that Alcoa comes and brings the game to Loudon and wins 42-6. Alcoa's offense and defense will show that they aren't down for the count and they don't expect to lose to any region, county, or state team anymore. Also, as mcwrestler said i think we will see more of Cobb's throwing ability through this game.

Edited by alcoaftbl

Can I get some stats from the game, from Alcoa's side and yalls overview of the game, Im at college so I rely on yalls info...

For Loudon it was all Hawkins. Literally. The kid is the real deal. They lined him up at quarterback in the shotgun , they lined him up at tailback in the I and they lined him up at halfback. He must have had thirty or forty touches. They were most successful snapping the ball to him and letting him do his own thing. He really broke a few ankles and had one long TD run where we saw his speed.

For Alcoa it was an offensive showcase. They did not have a single punt or turnover. Randall Cobb was outstanding. He hooked up with Sommers for two long TD tosses , One bomb to Lanxter , One to his tight end Rae Sykes and one to Darrell Tate after pulling the Mike Vick act and escaping a couple sack attempts. Tate showed his skill after making the catch. Shivvy had about three scores , one by way of a 78 yard ankle breaker of his own. The final score came by way of the second teamers with Cameron Battles tallying six. It should be a shootout next week against McCallie. The Tornado D needs to step it up. :huh:

Edited by Coalman