Knox Catholic at Livingston Academy

SliderSport

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may be the defending 3A state champs but what people has got to realize we only have about 6 State CHamp players left that was on that team last year, so when u play us we arent the 3A state champ team that won last year in 2005 just remember this is 2006 and its a new team worker to try and connect. but LA i wish you the best of luck against the Irish and i know you wont go without a fight and it could very well be the best game that LA has played all year with our starting QB being back....GO HOGEYE!

And KC welcome to livingston the home of hospitality! have a safe trip! hope all players LA & KC end the game with no injuries.

I played with a lot of the boys on LA. But I have seen and heard of a few problems this year. I think one of the biggest things is, no one has stepped up and took the leadership role yet that a lot of seniors combined to make last year, some more than others. I think not having Levi Holt for there first few games hurt them, I see Holt as a leader, but it is hard to do that when you cant be out there on the field. Holt is expected to be back this week and he comes into a really tough situation, against a good Knox. Catholic team. I think the team just has to take it one game at a time, and everyone has to work as a unit. No matter who is on that field, they need to be able to look in their teammates eyes and know that person is going to do whatever it takes to make the play. I wouldnt doubt this LA team yet. There was a lot of doubters for last years team early in the season cause the region we got put into, but there was a lot of followers toward the end of it. Could be a repeat story who knows. Go Hog-Eye.