baylorboy10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUS-28

Baylor- would be lucky to score 10

bottom line MUS is good...and Baylor is not...this one could be ugly

Have you even seen MUS play this year?... They are anything but good in my opinion. They are very young and lack explosiveness, speed, str, etc... Their offense is very weak and their defense is not much better. This years team in no way compares to the last two years. Now that being said I have no idea what baylor has or how bad/good they are.

I agree it is always difficult to travel across the state. I think MUS has a pretty talented defense but may lack the explosiveness on offense. Remember they lost there starting tailback and offensive and defensive coordinators. This will probably be a close game and I think it comes down to how Massey reacts going back home as quarterback. Baylor is due for a division II upset. This just might be the one!!!

Have you even seen MUS play this year?... They are anything but good in my opinion. They are very young and lack explosiveness, speed, str, etc... Their offense is very weak and their defense is not much better. This years team in no way compares to the last two years. Now that being said I have no idea what baylor has or how bad/good they are.

Bauber, you are ridiculous. All I ever see on pages about MUS is you criticizing the team and acting like they don't know how to play the game. You say you are a former player, but I can't imagine anyone that was a teammate of yours liking you. As a follower of MUS football for quite some time I remember you on the field. You seemed like an average player who I recall was thrown out of a couple of games during the 2004 season. I'm sure that gave your teammates plenty of reason to have faith in you. I am sick and tired of you criticizing MUS. You did criticized the team last year at times and if I remeber correctly, that team was arguably the best in the state. I promise that you are not making a positive impact on the MUS players this year and as an alum what you should be doing is lifting them up. Yes, this team has struggled early on, but their losses have come to two very good teams. ECS deserves more credit than people are giving them and it didn't help that the owls didn't play their best. As for the game this week, I too think it will be close. Baylor has a very talented backfield and Massey will challenge the young MUS secondary. However, I pick MUS to win this game because of the incredible emotion they will be playing with. GO OWLS!!!!