Fairview High School

Msquacks

:P What amazes me is everyone follows the numbers!

Don't count Fairview out yet!

They have the will and they want it! Williamson County treats them as their step child, but Fairview has beat a lot of their 'posh' schools and have held the title 'Regional Champions'.

They were thrown at all these private schools last year. They have worked hard and I think they are going to give all these schools a run for their money this year!

:thumb: Play hard and play smart! Get them Fairview! :P

Edited by Msquacks

--The signs you are talking about were quotes from someone from Fairview that were posted on CoachT. They were used as motivation only, not to show unsportsmanlike conduct. If Fairview does not want those things to happen in the future I suggest they tell people to watch what they say. Also, we do not recruit. This is becoming very old. If we do someone needs to tell the TSSAA. If not, then please do not use this in the future to cover up for a loss.--

To cp1205

It's amazing that when you all don't want to hear something you automatically lock out a topic. Hmm?

And as for stuff here on Coacht you say was wrote to Goodpasture you never know who writes it, it could have been anyone. You cannot say a player from Fairview did it. But through proof of what was wrote in your topic Goodpasture admitted it, how you say? Because they told what was left, I didn't. :D

--The signs you are talking about were quotes from someone from Fairview that were posted on CoachT. They were used as motivation only, not to show unsportsmanlike conduct. If Fairview does not want those things to happen in the future I suggest they tell people to watch what they say. Also, we do not recruit. This is becoming very old. If we do someone needs to tell the TSSAA. If not, then please do not use this in the future to cover up for a loss.--

To cp1205

It's amazing that when you all don't want to hear something you automatically lock out a topic. Hmm?

And as for stuff here on Coacht you say was wrote to Goodpasture you never know who writes it, it could have been anyone. You cannot say a player from Fairview did it. But through proof of what was wrote in your topic Goodpasture admitted it, how you say? Because they told what was left, I didn't. :D

What are you talking about? You are correct in that you ever know who writes the stuff on CoachT. The best thing to to do is to just congratulate a team when they beat you and try to get better for the next game. I am sure you guys will make the playoffs and have a very successful season.

They get thrown at all these private schools? I assume there will be the endless battle between public and private and everything else in the world, but I know after watching the Goodpasture game the other night, that Fairview just didn't stack up against the cougars at all. But if you care to know, most of the players on Goodpasture team have been going to GP for as long as I can remember, or as far back as 9 yrs ago when I started there. Sure, some come in around 5-7th grade, but for the most part, GP just works hard, and improves all the time, and I don't see why people can't just admit that when they get beat, they got beat by the better team that night and move on.

To cp1205

And as for stuff here on Coacht you say was wrote to Goodpasture you never know who writes it, it could have been anyone. You cannot say a player from Fairview did it. But through proof of what was wrote in your topic Goodpasture admitted it, how you say? Because they told what was left, I didn't. :o

Class??is the word you used in another post right?How about you show a little and take the 62-19 loss you all were handed by Goodpasture......From what I can remember Fairview did not play well as you said in the other post..If they did,please tell me how well Goodpasture played?Or did they just PAY to get the scoreboard set at 62-19??I guess the goodpasture boys get to go to school for free and are paying some god to make them hard,tuff and strong boys.I guess they can buy heart too??

Class??is the word you used in another post right?How about you show a little and take the 62-19 loss you all were handed by Goodpasture......From what I can remember Fairview did not play well as you said in the other post..If they did,please tell me how well Goodpasture played?Or did they just PAY to get the scoreboard set at 62-19??I guess the goodpasture boys get to go to school for free and are paying some god to make them hard,tuff and strong boys.I guess they can buy heart too??

I know they are paying somebody! I guess you can justify by calling them God. :blink:

Well Goodpasture has class ask any team who they have played they dont run the score up when they could have they pulled all their started at the begining of the 3rd quarter. Fairview left the starters in the whole game.

Ive said this in other forums Goodpasture has the best class of any team in the region. They can be beating you or getting beat and still be helping you up after they lay you out. I wish Goodpasture the best of luck in all their games except for Week 9. LOL

Well Goodpasture has class ask any team who they have played they dont run the score up when they could have they pulled all their started at the begining of the 3rd quarter. Fairview left the starters in the whole game.

This is a straight up lie. All of GP's starters were in the third quarter. As far as the issue of not running the score up, why did GP run a fake punt when they were up 42-13? That's real classy... And to show you that karma does really exist, their quarterback fumbled and Fairview ran it back for a touchdown.

Pay closer attention or get a program...

Fairview's starters were left in to try and clean up the mess they made.

As far as the game.... Goodpasture deserved to win... they were very physical and very talented at all positions. I don't believe that anyone in this half of the state in 2a can touch them. I believe their loss in the finals is still driving them. Fairview made too many mistakes to keep this one close. There was zero margin for error by Fairview and GP made them pay for it.

The players at Fairview aren't whining (they can't control what others in the community get on here and say). They are taking this butt-kicking as a lesson in how to prepare and play at a higher level.

Good luck to Goodpasture and all of 5-2a.

I know they are paying somebody! I guess you can justify by calling them God. :blink:

God doesnt care who wins football games lets try and leave the religion out of this. Goodpasture pays no one there were bad calls against them so if they were paying the refs they got jipped. How about we move on this game is over with and we both should move on and forget about this game us talking about it will not do anything.