McEwen tops Heritage

HeritagePunter

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay well if that was a bad call then what about the defensive pass interference that should have been offensive...4th quarter, last drive for whh and may had the inside, whh reciever was on the outside, may was looking for the ball, and also on the inside coming somewhat inward.....maybe you were in the bathroom or something during that game if the other was the worst call you have ever seen....may by no means made the pass interference....maybe incidental contact or offensive but by no means defensive....Not saying this was the worst call ever, but it was definetly worse than the one you said....I think its just funny that you cleared everything up with the endzone interference but failed to mention this one.... well no trying to start some big riot, their were questionable calls on both sides of the ball for both teams.....Good game for both teams, good rivalry, and i'd like to say again that I'm not trying to start something, just pointing out that you cleared up the story but failed to mention both teams questionable calls, it not like mcewen got every call....in fact, l couldn't believe the refs gave whh that much time to setup a play when their was 0.6 seconds left on the clock....not really arguing with the call that the game should have been over becuase I was unsure but apparently the refs were too....no since in giving them that much time to set up a play without calling a t.o....

I am obviously a Patriot fan but I agree with you mtown , I was embarrassed for those refs on a number of occations. If a offensive team jumped offsides in the pros, like Heritage did w/ 0.6 left...... the game would have been over. I guess in HS you can get away with that. ( hey better than spiking the ball b/c no time runs off the clock) . Their were bad calls on both sides of the game... but none were game changing calls like the pass interference in the End zone. But i give it to McEwen after the QB fumbled the ball on that last drive and lost what... 10 or12 yards....I thought we had It in the bag. Good luck w/ the rest of the season. It is gonna be fun watching who gets in the playoffs...!

Well I think that last pass interference was probably a make up call, because they knew they had made a bad call before. I also noticed that you didnt say that it wasnt a bad call. That was a big game changer that call, momentum. At least that's what they say, I personally dont believe in momentum. I think both teams deserved the win and McEwen got it. You should've seen how close it was, that last play from my angle. McMoran had the ball and one of ya'lls guys fell on him and the ball came out. I have been calling it all week that this was going to be a great game, and thats definately what it was. Good luck the rest of the season. Hope to see ya'll in the playoffs. Also, about how Pardue has been running. Its been those sweeps that have been good. Ya'll have fast LBs and he couldnt get outside, and when he cut it in ya'll swarmed. Your defense is great, and it always has been.

Edited by HeritagePunter

I am obviously a Patriot fan but I agree with you mtown , I was embarrassed for those refs on a number of occations. If a offensive team jumped offsides in the pros, like Heritage did w/ 0.6 left...... the game would have been over. I guess in HS you can get away with that. ( hey better than spiking the ball b/c no time runs off the clock) . Their were bad calls on both sides of the game... but none were game changing calls like the pass interference in the End zone. But i give it to McEwen after the QB fumbled the ball on that last drive and lost what... 10 or12 yards....I thought we had It in the bag. Good luck w/ the rest of the season. It is gonna be fun watching who gets in the playoffs...!

Hey do I know who you are?

As far as the endzone interference call goes, i will agree with you it was the most important play of the game....I don't really know about if I would have called it one way or another....I wasn't in the greatest position to see what was going on, being so far away and people standing up and yelling....unsure about that call... Yeah would be a good game if they played again in the playoffs....maybe have a shot, this region will whip up on everyone from 6 expept for Mt. P..... Playoff spots 1-3 in region 5 have a great shot at doing something....