McEwen tops Heritage

HeritagePunter

McEwen came out on top in a hard fought game between them and White House Heritage. Both teams scored points on their first drives of the game, and the next score was with 5 minutes left to go in the game. Hats off to both teams. As I have been saying this was going to be a tough game. I think both teams will be feeling it tonight. Ah, I can't say what I really want to say I dont make excuses. I woulda rather that guy caught the ball for the touchdown though. Everyone who was there knows what I'm saying. Both teams deserved to win tho. Great game guys.

McEwen: 14

White House-Heritage: 7

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough tough loss tonight....I hate to say it but sometimes you learn more about yourselves as a team after a loss like that . It will build character and you will now know what it takes to win when the battle is that intense. Keep your chin up guys.

That was not a football game that was War. What a great effort between two evenly matched teams. Now forget it and get ready for next week.

Last night was a great game. I'm not gonna deny that at all. I'm also not gonna say anything out of line, but I will say that there were some things that could've gone either way last night, and unfortunately for us, they didn't fall our way. It was the hardest fought game we've played all year, and it will be a learning experience. Next week we go to Caverna, KY, and we'll be back on task for that game. Last night was the hardest hitting game I've seen all year. Both teams were out to kill each other, so to speak. It really was a great game, even if I wanted the score to be in our favor.

tough luck for Pardue having a hurt hand, still I don't see how he makes that big of an impact against other teams, unless he gets the ball in the air more....Was not impressed by the qb, no accuracy, looked like he was just flinging it....#2 looked like he had some speed and quickness, surpised they didn't use him more in the offense....WHH offense looked like it has potential to do something, they just didn't put points on the board, unsure about total yards...YOu had some big guys, alot on the sidelines, young, don't fit the offense, wondering why they didn't play...Hats off to my boys in McEwen, it wasn't the best game for you, but you came through and played big when you had to...get you some rest and take care of Eagleville.....

Really suprised about how well rounded region 5 is.....even more suprised about how cascade to care of forrest, was johnson out or what....Aparently the champions are playing like their name....WHH, Cascade, Eagleville, Jo Byrns, McEwen, Forrest all have some shot at 1st....man that's tough.....still have to give the edge to Jo Byrns until someone takes them out....

Hate to see this score, i knew it would be close, but was hoping by Robertson Co. boys would pull it out. Good luck the rest of the season, except of course week 7 lol j/k.

Tuck I wish you could have seen it. Im not sure if you have heard wbout the CALL that happened. McEwen had it at like the 30 or 35 on ike 3rd ad 16 and threw it to the endzone the ball hit the mcewen player in the chest then Pardue knocked it out and they called pass interference. The worst call I have probably ever seen or at least the most obvious call that was called wrong. Sorry McEwen im not trying to take anything aways from you I just thought id let people know the rest of the story. Great game to both teams, both deserved to win. God luck the rest of the way.