Macon County @ Smith County

glover

SC had a close game at York last year, yet still won. Won by a wider margin this year in Carthage, holding a high scoring York offense( who rang up 39 on Macon BTW) to 7.

SC had a close game last year at Macon Co., yet still won. My prediction is that the Owls beat the Tigers by a wider margin this year in Carthage, holding their vaunted offense in check.

Owls win!!!!! Score coming later.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Rang?????????????????

I don't know who wins this game but I hope that the Macon bunch that plays with emotion and energy shows up Friday night in Carthage and puts a hurting on Smith Co.

You aren't seriously bragging about a 14 POINT win over York Institute are you?????

LET'S GO MACON COUNTY TIGERS :rolleyes:

Do you play YAI? Do you know anything about them? They put 39 points up on Macon. I wouldn't diss them too much. Who's bragging? We'll see about the hurting. Hey...a 1 point region win is good enough.

Now who's your team? Birch or Cheat'em County? Looks like both have some work to do to make the playoffs. :)

Looks like Macon might sneak in now.

Edited by Antwan

This should be an interesting game. Smith County has proved they have a good defence, by only allowing 13 pts in the past 4 games. That is pretty impressive. But on the other hand the Tigers have shown they will not give up. I think they got a case of the big head syndrome after going 2-0. But thta's over now and I feel they are back on track. This should be a great showdown. I just wish we still had our old region: Trousdale, Macon, Smith, etc. That is when it was really good. Good Luck to the Tigers. "go get some hooters"

Macon Co 35

Smith Co 0

Let the trash talking commence

There's really not that much to trash talk about. It's always a headknocker. This one will be no different. The records don't matter in this one. MC will give it all they have.

I expect SC to do the same. Both teams have coaches with ties to the other school.

This game is what high school football is all about...local rural rivals playing for pride.

Edited by Antwan

You didn't burst my bubble Queen Night Chicken and I doubt that your night chickens will burst it either come Friday night.

I agree Smith County fans are concerned and worried about the plucking the Tigers from the ridge are going to give ya'll.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh right back at ya!!!!!

I don't think there are any SC fans worried or concerned about this friday night, could be wrong though, but I highly doubt it!

I didnt mean anything toward either team. It seems like there are a lot of Owl fans on this board. I figured that I would get a rise out of some of them by predicting a shut out. See you on spet 29 at Upperman!!!!

Better hope it rains on the 29th, thats prolly your only chance!

Edited by Z King of D Swing

I expect a very physical close game as many. I know both teams are ready to play. Probably a low scorer. Macon looked great last week. If it carries over, who knows. Special teams and field position has killed macon, but last week they did great. Macon is probably one of the top 5 teams in the state as far as in shape, and when you lack in skill sometimes endurance pays off.Macon 13 Smith Only 2 fgs 6 :ph34r: