Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a great QB, but more important than that, he's a great kid!!!

Wow!!! I made it page 4. :unsure:

Don't want to burst your bubble...I'll let the OWLS do that on the field come Friday night...but...you can set your thread adjustments to differing levels...your making it page 4...is just page 2 on mine...

SCHS fans aren't concerned with how many pages this thread becomes...we're more concerned about winning a ballgame Friday night...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

The Owls will be 5-1 after this friday night. Macon is a pretty good team, but our defense is playing crazy right now, and is going to be to much for the Tigers passing attack. I loved seeing those dragons come rolling into town averaging about 40 a game, and leave with only 7. Our offense is getting balanced out, Evans had a good night last night, Sanders could have been better, but York did a pretty good job of putting pressure on him. Should be a pretty good game early, but I'll say the Owls win by double digits. I'll give a prediction later in the week.

Open your mouth and we will see how $erious you are,if not be like the Cordell Hull dam gates keep it shut.

Oh excuse me cream puff...........................

I'm not the one who has picked aginst the tigers (on this board) and been WRONG all three times!!!!!!!!!!! You were the one who wouldn't make a prediction against YI and I guess it cost us. Now that you have picked SC I feel much better.

On a serious note, I expect BigReid, Queenie, Twing Twang, and He'sallin all for some serious smack. I will take just as much as I dish out. BUT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY DISPARIGING COMMENTS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS. When you walk a mile in a man's shoes then you can, but until then, throw all your smack the fans way.

MC's QB is allready a winner in my book, if he never plays another down!

Don't want to burst your bubble...I'll let the OWLS do that on the field come Friday night...but...you can set your thread adjustments to differing levels...your making it page 4...is just page 2 on mine...

SCHS fans aren't concerned with how many pages this thread becomes...we're more concerned about winning a ballgame Friday night...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Yeah the rest of you will be coming right along with us from Macon running these pages up yourself :thumb: Hey it's cool Tigerfan007 I got your back along with GEO too I may just make my own crazy prediction before the weeks out :ph34r:

Edited by angeleyesnest

You didn't burst my bubble Queen Night Chicken and I doubt that your night chickens will burst it either come Friday night.

I agree Smith County fans are concerned and worried about the plucking the Tigers from the ridge are going to give ya'll.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh right back at ya!!!!!

Yeah the rest of you will be coming right along with us from Macon running these pages up yourself :thumb: Hey it's cool Tigerfan007 I got your back along with GEO too I may just make my own crazy prediction before the weeks out B)

Angel...We're going to have to keep this so called Queen of the night chickens in her place this week. Won't this be fun? :ph34r: