Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo.. Your saying that if you get beat it woudnt be a suprise???

I'm saying you are way out of line. I'm saying that nothing Baxter will do on the football field during the game against SC will be a surprise. SC players will have seen it and prepared for it. As far as getting beat.......I'm saying it won't happen. I'm saying you won't score......I'm saying we score 30+. SURPRISE :ph34r:

I'm saying you are way out of line. I'm saying that nothing Baxter will do on the football field during the game against SC will be a surprise. SC players will have seen it and prepared for it. As far as getting beat.......I'm saying it won't happen. I'm saying you won't score......I'm saying we score 30+. SURPRISE :ph34r:

How am I out of line?? You talk like Simth County is a State Champion calibure team. The truth is they are not and as far as not scroring on them only time will tell. But I can tell you this. I garantee that if the Owls ciaches look past Upperman this year they will be in trouble.

To Fat Head...Whatever!

As far as this game with Macon County...

I hope their WRs have some speed. If not, they won't get open. I hope their O line has learned to pick up a blitz. If not, WRs and QB won't matter. Lastly, I know they can't run on us. Good luck though. It's gonna be a long night in the hole for your O. :lol:

How am I out of line?? You talk like Simth County is a State Champion calibure team. The truth is they are not and as far as not scroring on them only time will tell. But I can tell you this. I garantee that if the Owls ciaches look past Upperman this year they will be in trouble.

Are you serious? Just come back next week. This week is Tigger week. :lol: You need to worry about the Kittes. They are pretty tough. Let's see how you do against them first. I don't expect too well. :lol:

Edited by Antwan

You're out of line fatty by bringing up Baxter on a Macon County vs. Smith County thread. I'm not saying Smith County is the Best Team in the State. I'm saying Upperman WON'T score on them. I'm saying Smith Co. WILL score 30+ on your team. I'm not implying anything at all. There is no hidden message to look for.....it's not there. The only message to you FatBoy is to wait your turn.

Oh I see what your thinking....You're head is swelled because you've scored 77 in two weeks. How 'bout this FattyDaddy.....If G-ville beats you by 30+....which they will.....you have to keep quiet next week on coacht!?!?!?! If G-ville doesn't beat your team by 30.....I'll keep quiet next week on coacht!?!?!?!

?!?!?! Deal or No Deal ?!?!?!

You're out of line fatty by bringing up Baxter on a Macon County vs. Smith County thread. I'm not saying Smith County is the Best Team in the State. I'm saying Upperman WON'T score on them. I'm saying Smith Co. WILL score 30+ on your team. I'm not implying anything at all. There is no hidden message to look for.....it's not there. The only message to you FatBoy is to wait your turn.

Oh I see what your thinking....You're head is swelled because you've scored 77 in two weeks. How 'bout this FattyDaddy.....If G-ville beats you by 30+....which they will.....you have to keep quiet next week on coacht!?!?!?! If G-ville doesn't beat your team by 30.....I'll keep quiet next week on coacht!?!?!?!

?!?!?! Deal or No Deal ?!?!?!

Your on!!!!

Can the owls not get wet??? I think you might get a suprise this year. Upperman is better than you think this year.

We can get wet, but that was the only reason ya'll played us close 2 years ago up there. I will say ya'll are better than what you have been, but not good enough to suprise us. The only suprise that night would be if you guys scored.