Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me ahead and make my prediction It will be a close game, but I feel the Tigers coming off with a win 10-9. Geezz...does that score sound familiar. Well now for my real prediction, Macon wins 17-10

I remember that just like it was yesterday never forget it. I think it will be a fight to the end is what I think. Your prediction sounds kinda close to what I am thinking.

Oh excuse me cream puff...........................

I'm not the one who has picked aginst the tigers (on this board) and been WRONG all three times!!!!!!!!!!! You were the one who wouldn't make a prediction against YI and I guess it cost us. Now that you have picked SC I feel much better.

On a serious note, I expect BigReid, Queenie, Twing Twang, and He'sallin all for some serious smack. I will take just as much as I dish out. BUT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY DISPARIGING COMMENTS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS. When you walk a mile in a man's shoes then you can, but until then, throw all your smack the fans way.

MC's QB is allready a winner in my book, if he never plays another down!

Like I said bucksnort any time you want to get serious,$$$, or shut your mouth.

I'm going to come meet you next week.

I'll be glad to shake your hand...I won't be in the stand much after 5:30 or so...but you can ask and they'll tell you where I am...

Angel...We're going to have to keep this so called Queen of the night chickens in her place this week. Won't this be fun? :lol:

You children make me laugh...and laugh...laugh....

I hate to break the news to ya geo....but the Dragons didn't get bad officiating. On York's lone scoring drive, SC had two different 15 yard penalties. If you're counting that's 30 yards worth of penalties on their scoring drive. York beat Macon County pretty handily last week. Smith County beat York pretty handily tonight and didn't play particularly well. What does that mean??? Absolutely Nothing.

IT'S MACON COUNTY vs. SMITH COUNTY

That's all that matters now......Throw everything else out the window.

"Handily", are you serious? what was the score in the 4th, 7-7 right. Check the stats, It was a pretty good matchup. Had it been at YAI, Do you think things would have been any different? I'm sure you'll say no, but 7-7 in the 4th, in the "hole" is hardly "handily".

"Handily", are you serious? what was the score in the 4th, 7-7 right. Check the stats, It was a pretty good matchup. Had it been at YAI, Do you think things would have been any different? I'm sure you'll say no, but 7-7 in the 4th, in the "hole" is hardly "handily".

The thing is...you count all of the points scored in 48 minutes...not 36. It doesn't matter when you score them. The only stat that really matters much is the ones on the scoreboard. Also...the game wasn't in Jamestown...unlike the last two years...we had to make the trip up there. If both teams can take care of business...it could happen again. You could get your 2nd chance in the "hole".

The trouble is...there is a lot more football to be played in our region. You have

Westmoland at home...we have them at their place. It should interesting down the stretch.

Ok guys .... back to this thread.

I really don't know what to expect in this game. The win at WH was much unexpected. SC has beat TC in Hartsville by 35...MC beat them at home by one.

MC lost at YAI by 18...SC beat them at home by 14. OH...wait a minute...SC lost the scrimmage at WH. How could I forget that? Big Dude has brought that up numerous times. How could SC possibly beat a team that beat WH last Friday? Those scrimmage losses mean everything. :rolleyes:

I really don't know what to expect in this game. The win at WH was much unexpected. SC has beat TC in Hartsville by 35...MC beat them at home by one.

MC lost at YAI by 18...SC beat them at home by 14. OH...wait a minute...SC lost the scrimmage at WH. How could I forget that? Big Dude has brought that up numerous times. How could SC possibly beat a team that beat WH last Friday? Those scrimmage losses mean everything. :rolleyes:

You Rang?????????????????

I don't know who wins this game but I hope that the Macon bunch that plays with emotion and energy shows up Friday night in Carthage and puts a hurting on Smith Co.

You aren't seriously bragging about a 14 POINT win over York Institute are you?????

LET'S GO MACON COUNTY TIGERS :)