Hampton (3-1) @ West Greene (0-4)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had 201 yards on 6 carries, also had a few catches. Lyons had a great night also. Lunsford threw the ball well. I like this improved passing attack.

pujo, Will those stats hurt his averages? :unsure:

And it was Great to see those Division One Coaches in J. C.'s office this week. Very impressive. Might be looking at a couple Bulldogs playing some Big-Time ball in the near future.

And, a little off the subject, but I'm sure you'll want to know - - - The Highlanders played very good, fundamental football against North Greene. And this certainly Will Not surprise you: When the fourth quarter got underway, the Highlanders looked fresh as spring. North Greene seemed to be running on empty.

Defensive Ends, Gary Buchanan and Mickey Austin, shut down the outside game and swarmed the North Greene quarterback in the second half. Gary is also a very quick pulling guard. A very good group - Clawson, Johnson, Sluder - of Sophomore runningbacks.

And only a couple penalties against Cloudland in the second half. They're improving in a big way.

Had 201 yards on 6 carries, also had a few catches. Lyons had a great night also. Lunsford threw the ball well. I like this improved passing attack.

GREAT GAME GUYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK. DITO PUJO, ALSO

ENJOYED THE PASSING GAME. I SEE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT FROM THE

BEGINNING. I THINK W.G. HAD A LITTLE MORE THAN WE EXPECTED.

GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS.......................... :o:o

pujo, Will those stats hurt his averages? :o

And it was Great to see those Division One Coaches in J. C.'s office this week. Very impressive. Might be looking at a couple Bulldogs playing some Big-Time ball in the near future.

And, a little off the subject, but I'm sure you'll want to know - - - The Highlanders played very good, fundamental football against North Greene. And this certainly Will Not surprise you: When the fourth quarter got underway, the Highlanders looked fresh as spring. North Greene seemed to be running on empty.

Defensive Ends, Gary Buchanan and Mickey Austin, shut down the outside game and swarmed the North Greene quarterback in the second half. Gary is also a very quick pulling guard. A very good group - Clawson, Johnson, Sluder - of Sophomore runningbacks.

And only a couple penalties against Cloudland in the second half. They're improving in a big way.

You would not have any additional info about the D1's would you. What school, what players? I had heard something I just wondered if it was factual? :o

You would not have any additional info about the D1's would you. What school, what players? I had heard something I just wondered if it was factual? :lol:

I'll get with the folks at Hampton before I say more, but I can tell you it's one of the Premier schools in the southeast, a very good Academic School. It was really a thrill to see such interest in the local player(s), and especially from a school with such high standards.