Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or match them for pts......

WC held them to their lowest pt totals, so someone best get ahold of that tape b/f playing them to see what they did.

Once I again I must point out to my patriot fan that the object of a football game is scoring more points than your opponent. Face dude....Marty is not coming back!

Once I again I must point out to my patriot fan that the object of a football game is scoring more points than your opponent. Face dude....Marty is not coming back!

UH......have no clue what you are talking about doggie. Have you gotten one of those staph infections and taken too many meds? Who brought up Marty?

Or are you embarrassed that a school that only won one game held you to your lowest pt total? Hostility seems to be your MO. Don't make cracks about a good man like Marty....esp when Coach Pip is at Smyrna........the only coach there with a ring... :ph34r:

Edited by 2priceless

trust me im far from being cocky about this game

You always get on here running your mouth about how good Riverdale is.. we know.. you dont have to keep on saying it.. They also have a loss and no matter to what team a loss is a loss.. Smyrna (5-0)... :rolleyes: so maybe yall should just worry bout the game this week.. and quit looking foward to week 8

Should be a great game. I'll have to go with Ravenwood. I think their loss in overtime to Brentwood could be a great motivator. This team is not used to losing. If they can keep the players injury free and with some decent play calling I believe they have a shot. Sonny is a great quarterback no doubt about it. Becker is a good athlete so I'm thinking it should be a great match-up. A win over Smyrna would be exactly what Ravenwood needs. The question is how bad do they want it?????

With Becker back under center and having a week of practice under his belt, should help the team. I am sure that Rector will have the boys ready to play. Sonny Grey is a great player but hope that the boys can slow him down. He has an unbelievable amount of passing yardage.

UH......have no clue what you are talking about doggie. Have you gotten one of those staph infections and taken too many meds? Who brought up Marty?

Or are you embarrassed that a school that only won one game held you to your lowest pt total? Hostility seems to be your MO. Don't make cracks about a good man like Marty....esp when Coach Pip is at Smyrna........the only coach there with a ring... :rolleyes:

Who's marty?

You always get on here running your mouth about how good Riverdale is.. we know.. you dont have to keep on saying it.. They also have a loss and no matter to what team a loss is a loss.. Smyrna (5-0)... :rolleyes: so maybe yall should just worry bout the game this week.. and quit looking foward to week 8

oh no u didnt just say i talk about riverdalt to much mister im all over smyrnas jock and sonneys along with wilks :thumb:

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

:rolleyes:

Or are you embarrassed that a school that only won one game held you to your lowest pt total? Hostility seems to be your MO. Don't make cracks about a good man like Marty....esp when Coach Pip is at Smyrna........the only coach there with a ring... :thumb:

:lol: