Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing a team that has zero respect for Smyrna

Until there is some class associated with the program, you will never get respect.

Smyrna has a good team, should win this one.

As far as I'm considered the Raptors are still the state champions

State champions for 2005.........defending champions until first week of December.

Not looking for someone to marry here so really don't care what outsiders think.

But I can assure you ravenwood has no respect for Smyrna's football team's performance.

They will come in believing they are from the best region and best county in the state and smyrna will lay down for them.

By the way irensco glad to see you could take time off from your usual coffe county hating to bless us with your knowledge of class.

I think this could be a beatdown of epic proportions. Smyrna has better players, a healthier roster, and more offensive cohesion. I would be SHOCKED if Ravenwood wins this game. Smyrna is my team to possibly come out of the East and be in the 5A State Championship Game. Its pick your poison with the Bulldogs. Play 7 in the box and Rod, Crouch, and Torres go nuts. Empty the box out and Antoine and Maceo will kill you. Smyrna's only issues are on D (you can't give up 34 to BLACKMAN!!!!). But, I still like Smyrna to outgun the Raptors by more than 14. Too much speed on the field in Purple and Yellow.

I think this could be a beatdown of epic proportions. Smyrna has better players, a healthier roster, and more offensive cohesion. I would be SHOCKED if Ravenwood wins this game. Smyrna is my team to possibly come out of the East and be in the 5A State Championship Game. Its pick your poison with the Bulldogs. Play 7 in the box and Rod, Crouch, and Torres go nuts. Empty the box out and Antoine and Maceo will kill you. Smyrna's only issues are on D (you can't give up 34 to BLACKMAN!!!!). But, I still like Smyrna to outgun the Raptors by more than 14. Too much speed on the field in Purple and Yellow.

state championship :o

Or match them for pts......

WC held them to their lowest pt totals, so someone best get ahold of that tape b/f playing them to see what they did.

and u say match them with points and we are barley behind them with points and we have an offense that likes to pound on a d and clock control its scray with a team that can do that and score points with a team that has an offense that is made to score points

lowest points and there d and near what we have :blink: uh oh :D

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

and u say match them with points and we are barley behind them with points and we have an offense that likes to pound on a d and clock control its scray with a team that can do that and score points with a team that has an offense that is made to score points

lowest points and there d and near what we have :blink: uh oh :D

A lot can change with their D in 3 weeks. Don't get too cocky.

Edited by jmu031