Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

man, that came out of nowhere haha....i didn't not see that coming....yall are just all over him, everybody burns on him now

He may a great guy (scn08), but if the "08" means "class of 2008" - his communication skills should be well ahead of the posts we see on this board from him. I hope what we see on this board is just an "act."

Edited by nrgrizzlies

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't the Smyrna and Riverdale posters all back off for another week. We both have important region games next week and then we'll have two full weeks to debate the showdown.

Frankly, I think both teams have now lost a game they should have won. It stinks, but that's the way it is.

Edited by TDCman

Haven't been on the "T" ina long time, but this is what i heard from my good friend that is Smyrna's make-or-break player if you know what i mean...

* Reuben Shadracke ejected 2 games

* Antoine Hendricks injured, didn't play

AND THE BIGGEST ONE....smyrna PLEASE tell me if this is true, it doesn't sound like him but SG told me so i guess its true...

****JOSH CROUCH (underdawgz17) KICKED OFF THE TEAM****

all i know is shadrake did not play the second half. he wasn't even in uniform. i thought maybe he got hurt.

I have no idea about the crouch deal. He played the entire game. maybe something happened after the game but i don't know.

the only reason i got on here and said all that stuff is because me as well as other riverdale posters took so much frow everyone especially lavergne and smyrna posters talking about its there time and riverdale is through and now look so thats the only reason but had to get it out of my system

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

all i know is shadrake did not play the second half. he wasn't even in uniform. i thought maybe he got hurt.

I have no idea about the crouch deal. He played the entire game. maybe something happened after the game but i don't know.

Yeh, somebody else told me something happened after the game in the team meeting. Is Shadracke out 2 games? Or does last night count as one game?

congrats to ravenwood, i couldnt be at the game, i had to work, i heard that from rhs fans that the refs really screwed the smyrna team. ravenwood should bounce back after this big win, and smyrna just got hit with a dose of reality. You cant depend on star players, especially from the sound of it it looks like the whole team is full of em. the wind was brutal, i could feel it all the way in brentwood when i was at work. Smyrna tried to prove something, making the defending 5a champs on their homecoming week and they failed. rhs has homecoming next week against columbia central, and syrmna is gonna deal out some pain next week against the winless siegal. good luc kto both teams and if they do meet again this season, the only possible way is in the state championship if the playoffs r set up as usual

Yeh, somebody else told me something happened after the game in the team meeting. Is Shadracke out 2 games? Or does last night count as one game?

Ok first off, great come from behind win for the Raptors, and Ravenwood by no means played well last night either, obviously better than the bulldogs but not spectacular. Ravenwood's defense shut down symrna's high powered offense only allowing them to score off a raptor turnover which put them on the 10 yard line, and a blown defensive call on a 84 yard run. Ravenwood's offense though didn't have a point till the fourth quarter; turnovers, the wind factor, and smyrna's defense just playing well were all factors of why we couldn't score. So for someone to say Symrna should have won this game, your wrong, if either teams could have got any offensive production it would have been a blow out for either team. Second, your boy Shadracke and Crouch #17, as well as the 90% of the symrna team were cheapest, late-hitting, classless punks i have every seen. Constintly there would be extra bs after every play. Shadracke got ejected for PUNCHING one of Ravenwood's players, and #17 used any chance he could all night to get a cheap shot in after the play, and If he is in fact off the team heres probably why. He and many of the smyrna bulldogs didnt even shake our hands after the game, just walking thhrough the line with their hands at their side, but #17 didnt even line up, and as the ravenwood fans came onto the field he tried to charge head first straight into their crowd, not once but twice, the second time a coach had to hold him down. Smyrna is a good team no doubt, but Ravenwood played better last night, and show some people that those close loses could have gone either way, but as far as sportsmanship goes, Symrna was one of the unclassiest teams i have every seen, and no that doesnt apply to everyone (that qb showed class throughout, great player btw, got a rocket) and I enjoyed every second of beating a team that you grow to hate throughout the game. Symrna will go late in the playoffs and good luck to them for the rest of the season, but please play with more class.

Ok first off, great come from behind win for the Raptors, and Ravenwood by no means played well last night either, obviously better than the bulldogs but not spectacular. Ravenwood's defense shut down symrna's high powered offense only allowing them to score off a raptor turnover which put them on the 10 yard line, and a blown defensive call on a 84 yard run. Ravenwood's offense though didn't have a point till the fourth quarter; turnovers, the wind factor, and smyrna's defense just playing well were all factors of why we couldn't score. So for someone to say Symrna should have won this game, your wrong, if either teams could have got any offensive production it would have been a blow out for either team. Second, your boy Shadracke and Crouch #17, as well as the 90% of the symrna team were cheapest, late-hitting, classless punks i have every seen. Constintly there would be extra bs after every play. Shadracke got ejected for PUNCHING one of Ravenwood's players, and #17 used any chance he could all night to get a cheap shot in after the play, and If he is in fact off the team heres probably why. He and many of the smyrna bulldogs didnt even shake our hands after the game, just walking thhrough the line with their hands at their side, but #17 didnt even line up, and as the ravenwood fans came onto the field he tried to charge head first straight into their crowd, not once but twice, the second time a coach had to hold him down. Smyrna is a good team no doubt, but Ravenwood played better last night, and show some people that those close loses could have gone either way, but as far as sportsmanship goes, Symrna was one of the unclassiest teams i have every seen, and no that doesnt apply to everyone (that qb showed class throughout, great player btw, got a rocket) and I enjoyed every second of beating a team that you grow to hate throughout the game. Symrna will go late in the playoffs and good luck to them for the rest of the season, but please play with more class.

smyrna isn't going anywhere in the play offs..... they're going to get put out first round at the tomahawk

Edited by fearthespear08

smyrna has so many classless players and coaches for letting it happean i hope they bring that bs to week 8 but it wouldnt be smart

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear