Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

I don't want to blemish anyone's character, but history speaks for itself. Perhaps you've only seen Crouch play in football games. I've seen him in a basketball game too. He excels athletically in that sport as well, but the bad attitude showed up there also. You're right though. I'm sure we will see Crouch back out on the field ASAP this year. It's like so many people (Smyrna fans or otherwise) have said on this message board...there is no consistent discipline on the team; and Crouch is one of the strongest players on the team; therefore, he can & will pretty much get away with anything that he wants.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If every player for Smyrna would act like Adam Smotherman did last year they would be a much better team. but that is just my opinion.

Smo played hard but with class. No trash talking and no cheap shots.

As to the ones 'acting out' last week they WILL be back for the R'dale game at least. Smyrna may take a chance this week, but will do ANYTHING to get the King Kong sized monkey off Shad's back that R'dale has become.

If every player for Smyrna would act like Adam Smotherman did last year they would be a much better team. but that is just my opinion.

As to the ones 'acting out' last week they WILL be back for the R'dale game at least. Smyrna may take a chance this week, but will do ANYTHING to get the King Kong sized monkey off Shad's back that R'dale has become.

they better cause we aint ravenwood

Lol. you're right that is one big monkey. you're probably right that they will be back. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back either.

Maybe Shad told Crouch he was kicked off to test him and see if he would show some class and apologize to his team and coaches. Maybe, maybe not.

you are exactly right. I look forward to seeing Smo playing on saturdays next year at vandy. he is bigger now than he was about 6 months ago.

Crouch is still on the team at Smyrna. His pitiful tears must have worked, or he had the "right" person arguing for him . Coach Shadowens had a chance to disprove all the "talk" about his lack of discipline. He failed. Two of his coaches are very angry about the classless behavior of Crouch . They have been "talking" around town about how bad the situation really was. Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.

Edited by fballismyhero

Crouch is still on the team at Smyrna. His pitiful tears must have worked, or he had the "right" person arguing for him . Coach Shadowens had a chance to disprove all the "talk" about his lack of discipline. He failed. Two of his coaches are very angry about the classless behavior of Crouch . They have been "talking" around town about how bad the situation really was. Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.

who do u pool for exactly ?