Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

Crouch is still on the team at Smyrna. His pitiful tears must have worked, or he had the "right" person arguing for him . Coach Shadowens had a chance to disprove all the "talk" about his lack of discipline. He failed. Two of his coaches are very angry about the classless behavior of Crouch . They have been "talking" around town about how bad the situation really was. Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.

But crouch will not be back for the riverdale game. he was suspended for two games and has to do alot of running, etc. So he wont be back for the riverdale game. Does anyone know who will take his spots? Bobby did the same thing to mimms, he just got suspended... as for crouch.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But crouch will not be back for the riverdale game. he was suspended for two games and has to do alot of running, etc. So he wont be back for the riverdale game. Does anyone know who will take his spots? Bobby did the same thing to mimms, he just got suspended... as for crouch.

Real sweet of yall to make sure he returns against us... :lol:

How would you know how long he is suspended for if you're a WC cat?

Edited by jmu031

Any bets Crouch IS suited up and ready to go in sometime during the R'dale game? :lol:

He will not be sat out for that one. Heck if Smyrna could get the Titans line to suit up they would put them in to actually beat R'dale ONCE!

I'll believe it AFTER the R'dale vs Smyrna game and NOT before.

Crouch is still on the team at Smyrna. His pitiful tears must have worked, or he had the "right" person arguing for him . Coach Shadowens had a chance to disprove all the "talk" about his lack of discipline. He failed. Two of his coaches are very angry about the classless behavior of Crouch . They have been "talking" around town about how bad the situation really was. Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.

now that you have revealed who you really are, i am absolutely disappointed in you as a person. there is no sarcasm or double speak here. talk about someone being two faced in person.

Any bets Crouch IS suited up and ready to go in sometime during the R'dale game? :lol:

He will not be sat out for that one. Heck if Smyrna could get the Titans line to suit up they would put them in to actually beat R'dale ONCE!

I'll believe it AFTER the R'dale vs Smyrna game and NOT before.

I dont think the Titans line will help that much. lol

you're right, mimms did a lot worse with the comments he made to his coach("Bobby") and all he got was a two game suspension.