Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all it was a tremendous game (the officiating could've been better) and great defense by both teams. Ravenwood wore smyrna out in the end and pulled out the win. Good job Raptors and congrats to both teams for a hard fought game and good luck to both teams next week. I'm not sure who Ravenwood but I feel sorry for siegel. yikes! I know that those smyrna players are not happy right now and will without a doubt take it out on siegel next week. good luck with that.

Edited by jmu031

u lost thats football

Yea I know that. Hey, here's an idea, get off your high horse before someone knocks you off someday. I know you're in total bliss right now because smyrna lost and I understand that. I was thrilled when I heard that Riverdale lost but you know what I did when you and all those other riverdale posters came on here and made excuses for losing to Mcallie and how you really one the game and they got lucky? I shut my mouth and didn't say a word. You come on here with your arrogant comments about how smyrna is overrated because they lost ONE game to the defending state champs.

Haven't been on the "T" ina long time, but this is what i heard from my good friend that is Smyrna's make-or-break player if you know what i mean...

* Reuben Shadracke ejected 2 games

* Antoine Hendricks injured, didn't play

AND THE BIGGEST ONE....smyrna PLEASE tell me if this is true, it doesn't sound like him but my friend told me so i guess its true...

****JOSH CROUCH (underdawgz17) KICKED OFF THE TEAM****

Edited by HSsportsfootball

:unsure: Yall are funny smyrna is going to win by double digits as usual. And for once we will be state champions. The only school i see as possibly beating us is Riverdale. But that will take alot of work from them cause gaston millers is gone. We still have most of our stars and i know they will not accept anything but undefeated state champs this year. Ravenwood. im sorry but your going down. 54 to 21.

What?????? I think Smyrna scored 12 tonight but you were only off by 42...

u lost thats football

thats not what u were saying in the "fluke" tight game against siegel. Or in the we dominated everythibg but 2 mins against mccallie. smyrna did lose. it was not a "fluke", they just had a bad game. you know thats part of football as well. but i know, u have never had a bad game in ur star studded career, right :unsure:

Yea I know that. Hey, here's an idea, get off your high horse before someone knocks you off someday. I know you're in total bliss right now because smyrna lost and I understand that. I was thrilled when I heard that Riverdale lost but you know what I did when you and all those other riverdale posters came on here and made excuses for losing to Mcallie and how you really one the game and they got lucky? I shut my mouth and didn't say a word. You come on here with your arrogant comments about how smyrna is overrated because they lost ONE game to the defending state champs.

i've never called someone out on spelling but this is just awful